S850 rototiller parts questions.

Rob

Lifetime Member

Equipment
B6000DT / B7100DP /B8200DT/L225/Globe PTO Chipper/Lewis Backhoe/huxley TR66
Nov 22, 2009
Leafy England....
hi all, just aquired a S850 rototiller for my B6000, its in good working order but the paintwork needs tidying a fair bit.
A couple of questions to those in the know, its missing the 2 arms that connect to the tiller to the upper rear lift arm on the tractor, does anyone know the lenght,diameter and hole sizes of these by anychance as i may try and fabricate a pair rather than search for a used set.
The second question, how important is the rear height adjustment setup, mine is missing the two wheels and support frame that goes from wheels to the adjustment bar, can i use the tiller without these parts.

any help would be great
rob

TopGear

Mar 21, 2009
Australia
Hi Rob

Mine are 170 mm long. A few pictures attached. I think anything approximately this size will work and it would be easy to fabricate something up.

You could easily add wheels if needed. They don't really do anything apart from keep the tiller at a certain depth from the soil surface. Without then you will till to different depths.

Hope this helps.

Cheers John

Attachments

Rob

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Nov 22, 2009
Leafy England....
thanks for the reply, I'm very greatfull, i've sent you a PM also.

rob

Rob

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Nov 22, 2009
Leafy England....
Another thing that i noticed today is that mine does not have the rubber flaps on the rear, instead it has a proper cover which is height adjustable via the rear tiller adjustment bar, does make mine still a gray market flavour or an OE JBM part.
Says S850 on the decal.
anyone know the quantity of oil that should be in the gearboxes and what the levels should be.
thansk
rob