ZB6001FD - just purchased!

williewilkens

Equipment
Zen Noh ZB6001FD
Aug 29, 2014
Flagstaff AZ
Hi all! I just purchased a Zennoh...will actually pick it up in the AM. I can't find a dang thing with this model number, but I did locate the 6000 series manuals so I have a little reference point to work from. I wish it had a bucket loader...but that mower deck will sure come in handy! I've attached a few pics from the pre-purchase stage.

It runs really well, and the hydraulics work perfectly. It needs new tires all around, an oil change, and a good once over. The tires should be in Tuesday. I'm really looking forward to putting this baby to use!

Any info or suggestions would be greatly appreciated! ImageUploadedByTapatalk1409383617.041351.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1409383626.958361.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1409383641.757655.jpg

85Hokie

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX-25D ,PTB. Under Armor, '90&'92-B7100HST's, '06 BX1850 FEL
Jul 13, 2013
Bedford - VA
Hi all! I just purchased a Zennoh...will actually pick it up in the AM. I can't find a dang thing with this model number, but I did locate the 6000 series manuals so I have a little reference point to work from. I wish it had a bucket loader...but that mower deck will sure come in handy! I've attached a few pics from the pre-purchase stage.

It runs really well, and the hydraulics work perfectly. It needs new tires all around, an oil change, and a good once over. The tires should be in Tuesday. I'm really looking forward to putting this baby to use!

Any info or suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

You have some company :

http://www.orangetractortalks.com/forums/showthread.php?t=569

nice looking tractor, me being nosey - what did you pay for the ol girl?:D

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
Take some more pictures! That looks more like a B7100 than it does a B6000.
Which way does the PTO spin clockwise or counter clockwise?
And that's looking at the back of the tractor from the back, not from the seat. ;)
B6000 spin counter clockwise and the rest spin clockwise.

Lil Foot

Lifetime Member

Equipment
1979 B7100DT Gear, Nissan Hanix N150-2 Excavator
May 19, 2011
Peoria, AZ
Wow, that does look like a B7100!

williewilkens

Equipment
Zen Noh ZB6001FD
Aug 29, 2014
Flagstaff AZ
Take some more pictures! That looks more like a B7100 than it does a B6000.
Which way does the PTO spin clockwise or counter clockwise?
And that's looking at the back of the tractor from the back, not from the seat. ;)
B6000 spin counter clockwise and the rest spin clockwise.

I'll have to check on that tomorrow. I had a bunch of errands/work to do today on top of getting this picked up, so I didn't do much with it but drive it off the trailer. Will take more pics, too. It runs fantastic (once I figured out how to get it in high range)!!

williewilkens

Equipment
Zen Noh ZB6001FD
Aug 29, 2014
Flagstaff AZ
Well, I got ahead of myself. I pulled the mower deck and got it into the garage to get the oil changed. I need to run down an oil filter...any suggestions? I was going to hit NAPA or something, to see if they could match one up. And by the way...is 10W30 the way to go?

85Hokie

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX-25D ,PTB. Under Armor, '90&'92-B7100HST's, '06 BX1850 FEL
Jul 13, 2013
Bedford - VA
Well, I got ahead of myself. I pulled the mower deck and got it into the garage to get the oil changed. I need to run down an oil filter...any suggestions? I was going to hit NAPA or something, to see if they could match one up. And by the way...is 10W30 the way to go?
To open the old can of worms on oil type ......

1st - get a diesel oil, example SHELL ROTELLA T, or something that is made for a diesel engine (or a kubota oil if you have a dealer near by)- the weight should be based on where you "start" your tractor, if in a cold climate, then a lower front end number, in your climate the 10 would be fine. The diesel engine places things in the engine oil that gasoline engine oils cannot contend with, and as far as filter, that might a tougher one to find!:D

williewilkens

Equipment
Zen Noh ZB6001FD
Aug 29, 2014
Flagstaff AZ
Well...I've been busy lately, so I apologize for the delayed response. NAPA was able to find a replacement oil filter...once I directed them to the Kubota section of the book! The new tires have been mounted in the tractor, and they look great (except I didn't see the arrows drawn on the rims, and mounted the rears backwards!). And just for the record, the PTO spins clockwise on this machine. I mowed the backyard with it, and only managed to find two low spots in the yard. It's more a weed pile than a yard, per se...but it looks a helluva lot better than it did. I almost pulled the trigger on a dragger thingy from Northern Tools today, as there are a zillion fist-sized rocks out there that I need to clear. Maybe tomorrow. I also picked up a 42" Craftsman plow blade that I am going to try and engineer for the front. If anyone has done this (along with mounting/wiring a winch to drive it), please point me in their direction.

All in all, it ran like a beast! I will try and get some better pics out here this weekend...

L.KEITH

Equipment
Grey Market Kubota, Model(L1500DT)
Sep 18, 2014
pace,florida

Any info or suggestions would be greatly appreciated! View attachment 12629 View attachment 12630 View attachment 12631
Nice looking tractor, I just bought one myself last week. Still trying to figure out what model it is, i know it is a grey market Kubota just ain't figured out which one yet. Nearest i can figure it looks like a L1500.Will try to post some pics later.

L.KEITH

Equipment
Grey Market Kubota, Model(L1500DT)
Sep 18, 2014
pace,florida
This is the Tractor i just bought if you guys can tell what it is, There are no numbers on it except for a X2 on the bottom front of the hood.Would like to order some manuals if i knew the model.any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

Attachments

Daren Todd

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Massey Ferguson 1825E, Kubota Z121S, Box blade, Rotary Cutter
May 18, 2014
Vilonia, Arkansas
This is the Tractor i just bought if you guys can tell what it is, There are no numbers on it except for a X2 on the bottom front of the hood.Would like to order some manuals if i knew the model.any help would be appreciated. Thank you.
Try looking on the clutch side of the transmission by the floor board and see if there is a serial number plate. Should have serial number, model, engine, and horse power on the tag