B2150 Snowblower Help

Venenich

Equipment
B2150, FEL, BH6500 Hoe, B2660 Blower
Jan 25, 2016
Collegeville
Hi Gang-

I'm a new member stepping up from the other orange tractor, my good old Simplicity :D

We have a B2150 HST with the factory FEL. I recently purchased a B2660 front mount snow blower, with the undercarriage hitch and mid-mount PTO shaft adapter. I can't find an installation guide anywhere to figure out how to orient this unit, what the mounting points are and a complete parts list to make sure I'm not missing anything.

I've seen other comments online that this unit was not documented well, does anyone have any tribal knowledge here?

Thanks in advance for any help!

Harvey9

Equipment
BX 1850 with loader, mower and back blade.
Jun 12, 2013
Hantsport, Nova Scotia
Hi Gang-

I'm a new member stepping up from the other orange tractor, my good old Simplicity :D

We have a B2150 HST with the factory FEL. I recently purchased a B2660 front mount snow blower, with the undercarriage hitch and mid-mount PTO shaft adapter. I can't find an installation guide anywhere to figure out how to orient this unit, what the mounting points are and a complete parts list to make sure I'm not missing anything.

I've seen other comments online that this unit was not documented well, does anyone have any tribal knowledge here?

Thanks in advance for any help!
I was in a similar situation as you with my BX1850, I bought the unit used and had no manuel. I went to the Youtube site and found instructions here on the set up. Really quite simple. Search your B2660 and I'm sure you will find what you need. Good Luck. Harvey

Harvey9

Equipment
BX 1850 with loader, mower and back blade.
Jun 12, 2013
Hantsport, Nova Scotia
Venenich

This is the Youtube video I referred too : Type this in the search area.

Kubota BX-24 Removing Loader, and Installing Snowblower

Your blower should be similar this.

Venenich

Equipment
Jan 25, 2016
Collegeville
Hi Gang-

Thanks for the feedback so far.

The B series on the older models does not have the same quick hitch feature like the BX series.

Nothing on kubotabooks.com, but that's a handy link.

With the help of calling Kubota, they routed me to a customer care representative who helped me navigate the parts section of their website: www.kubota.com/part/partslist.aspx

I found some pages of a manual there.

I'm still looking for anyone that has experience with this setup to share pics and info.

Thanks!

rymerbill

Equipment
B2150, BX2200
Aug 31, 2015
Lexington Park
Hi Gang-

Thanks for the feedback so far.

The B series on the older models does not have the same quick hitch feature like the BX series.

Nothing on kubotabooks.com, but that's a handy link.

With the help of calling Kubota, they routed me to a customer care representative who helped me navigate the parts section of their website: www.kubota.com/part/partslist.aspx

I found some pages of a manual there.

I'm still looking for anyone that has experience with this setup to share pics and info.

Thanks!
I hate to add pessimism but I have 2 B2150's both std trans, not HSD. I ordered a FEL for one of them and a dealer gave up trying to put it on even though the factory reps insisted it was the right one sent from their warehouse no less. Apparently there are sheet metal differences at very least between the HSD and std. trans ones. The snowblower might have similar issues? Probably the main issue is whether you have ALL of the mounting hardware ! My strongest recommendation is to go find one installed and take 30 pictures. Good luck.

Venenich

Equipment
Jan 25, 2016
Collegeville
Hi Gang-

Bumping up this thread, hopefully I can get some clarification. I'm still stuck on this issue.

kubotasam

Equipment
B2410, B7100dt, B7500,Woods BH750,Landpride 2660RFM, Tiller, B2781 Snowblower
Apr 26, 2010
Alfred Maine
Hi Gang-

Bumping up this thread, hopefully I can get some clarification. I'm still stuck on this issue.
I have B2660 & a B2650 snowblowers that I run on a B2410. Should be the same as your tractor. I also have the users manual that I could scan pages if you need. You need to drill the loader subframe for the end of the snow blower sub fame to bolt to. If you can not see the picture of the install manual page I will get a better image of the deminsions.

Attachments

Last edited:

kubotasam

Equipment
B2410, B7100dt, B7500,Woods BH750,Landpride 2660RFM, Tiller, B2781 Snowblower
Apr 26, 2010
Alfred Maine
Hi Gang-

If the parts you have look like this then you have the B2652 mounting kit. I also have the pages from this manual. Manual is Kubota #70000-70405

Attachments

Last edited: