BX2370 Pricing in Canada

Snowmansimon

Dec 31, 2015
Canada
Recently visited both a Green and Orange dealer to get some quotes. I think im leaning towards the Orange at this time. Just wondering what people are getting for quotes on these things.

Here is what I was quoted:

BX2370-1 with block heater - $13690
LA243 Loader 48" bucket - $2730
B2789 Rear Mount 51" manual snowblower - $2005
RCK54 54" Mid mount mower - $1685
BB1248 48" Box Blade - $1095

Total of $21205 plus $2756 in tax and $857 in dealer fees for a grand total of about $24819

RonBoyBX25D

Lifetime Member

Equipment
B2650, LP Grapple, Bro-Tek spacers, QH, Box Blade, Landscape Rake, RB, and 1560G
Aug 1, 2015
Minneapolis, MN
Will have to wait for others in Canada to comment on the price, but one thing to look into is the Landpride Combo Bucket (CB0550). With a 3rd function would be very nice to have in place of the standard bucket.

Orangeglow

Equipment
2015 BX2370
Jun 19, 2014
Prescott, Ontario
Where abouts in Canada are you ?
Looks like your dealer quoted full list on every item.
And then has the nerve to add on admin fees as well.
Shop around some more. They don,t all price fix.
Some dealers are hungrier, than others.
Are you positive you want a rear mount snowblower ?
It,s very tough on the neck muscles, if you have much snow to clear.
Been there, and bought a front mount.
How big an area have you got to keep clean ?

Last edited:

Southernfarm

Equipment
2014 BX25D
Jun 8, 2016
Southern MB
Not sure where you are in Canada, but my advice is to look at the Kubota website and look at all of the dealers and spam each one of them looking for a quote. Some will ask you where you are located before quoting so as not to hurt another dealer. Others will just quote. I bought a BX25 recently and quoted all Manitoba dealers, and some in Sask, and some in Alberta.

I wanted to find out how much I could save picking the unit up in a province with less sales tax.

You will be amazed at the different prices you will find. Also ask them to throw in the fluids and filters for the HST and engine so you can do the first change at 50 hours. They should also throw in the Workshop manuals as well, probably however only electronically but you may be able to get them to give you the actual books.

Snowmansimon

Dec 31, 2015
Canada
Talked with the dealer more. Said they could do the box blade for 1k and he's working on getting another $400 off the tractor. As for the rest it's the best they can do. When you guys say it looks like I'm paying full sticker price are you taking into consideration the Canadian price?

I was told they were offering $600 off on kubota implements. The prices I was given seem to show that when comparing to the kubota site except the loader.

Also I was told if I pay cash I could get it cheaper but I want to take advantage of the 0% for 60 months.

I think I'm ready to pull the trigger on this.

Humblebub

Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX 2370 with MMW, FEL and snow blower
Your price is a little higher than I paid two years ago on east coast. I also refused to pay dealer fees. I knew I was not getting a great price but I got a very good trade in on New Holland as dealer also carries that brand. I also got a "free" extended warranty and delivery.

Snowmansimon

Dec 31, 2015
Canada
Your price is a little higher than I paid two years ago on east coast. I also refused to pay dealer fees. I knew I was not getting a great price but I got a very good trade in on New Holland as dealer also carries that brand. I also got a "free" extended warranty and delivery.

Dealer said I could get the tractor down to $12500 if I pay cash. Is that around what you paid?

trapperdrew

Equipment
2017 BX23S TLB
Dec 16, 2015
Canada
If you pay cash, I don't think you can get the kubota insurance. That was what swayed me for the free loan rather then paying cash.

Orangeglow

Equipment
2015 BX2370
Jun 19, 2014
Prescott, Ontario
Pretty obvious from the responses that the loan isn,t interest free, or zero interest.
I,m amazed that they can get away with the false advertising.

NS kubota

Equipment
Kubota MX4800, Norse 350 logging winch, Hla 2042 pallet forks, Woods BSS60
Dec 21, 2014
Nova Scotia, Canada
Just my 2 cents but the dealer fees I wouldn't pay, we have bought 2 new Kubota tractors and have not seen any fees on any paperwork I am sure its there just included in the price, check with other kubota dealers in close range to where you live there is likely 4-5 Kubota dealers within an hours drive you may be surprised on the price. The same for implements all tractor dealers sell them if nothing else get a better price and use it to leverage your deal. Where are you located in Canada I live in Nova Scotia shoot me a pm. thanks

retird

Equipment
loader, box scraper
Jul 10, 2015
brownsville,ontario,canada
I bought my new Titan 60 inch box blade from my Kubota dealer in July 2015 for $710. As for the tractor with loader, bucket and forks, I did not do financing and got 18% off list.

CountryBumkin

Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX2370 w/LA243, Bucket, Grapple, QA Pallet Forks, 60" MMM, rear blade & rake
Sep 27, 2015
Central FL
In USA, you can still get the Kubota insurance even if you pay cash. If you borrow money from Kubota, you have to get the insurance.

Homeowner's insurance (at least mine) won't cover tractor if you roll it or otherwise damage it using it. It would only be covered if it was damaged from something like a hurricane/tornado or a garage fire or such.

cerlawson

Equipment
rotiller, box scraper,etc.
Feb 24, 2011
PORTAGE, WI
One major item. Have you tried to use any of the tractors you looked at? In particular for the BX test out the three point control method. It is not standard and a bear when you try any fine grading, etc. Check the lift height of the buckets also. That can be a problem if not sufficient in some cases. Check, on fuel filer sizes and fuel delivery systems. For me these three items were not good.