BX Heated Steering Wheel?

NoBiffBetter

Oct 30, 2018
Silver Creek, NY. USA
Not bad for 300 bucks and I see it carries a snow load too.:)

This is exactly what I’m looking for for my bx2370! I missed out on a used Kurtis cab on my local Craigskist for $900 and that really bummed me out and ever since Iv been looking all over for a very cheap cab for winter plowing.. I need a cab that’s easily removable because I don’t want it on in the spring or summer.. this looks like something that is easy to take on and off and sounds like it was cheap!

Please give me the info where you got this and how it fit and how hard it was to install.. I am deffienlty going to buy it!

Thanks!

Ps. I see it’s not a perfect fit but that wouldn’t bother me at all.. I just want something that will keep me dry and warm when I plow!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Howling

Equipment
BX2370
Feb 5, 2016
Ayer, MA
This is exactly what I’m looking for for my bx2370! I missed out on a used Kurtis cab on my local Craigskist for $900 and that really bummed me out and ever since Iv been looking all over for a very cheap cab for winter plowing.. I need a cab that’s easily removable because I don’t want it on in the spring or summer.. this looks like something that is easy to take on and off and sounds like it was cheap!

Please give me the info where you got this and how it fit and how hard it was to install.. I am deffienlty going to buy it!

Thanks!

Ps. I see it’s not a perfect fit but that wouldn’t bother me at all.. I just want something that will keep me dry and warm when I plow!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Started a new thread with the cab details
https://www.orangetractortalks.com/forums/showthread.php?p=355310#post355310

Orange1forme

Equipment
B2650 HSDC, filled tires, wheel spacers, B2728B , LA534A FEL, 3rd valve kit
Dec 1, 2018
Wa
Better than heated steering wheel or gloves is a putting a cab on the BX.

I put a basic $300 vinyl cab on mine this year. Big upgrade from trying bundle up against the wind and snow blower output.
Old thread, but I will completely agree with this.

Had one for my riding mower, after 5 or 6 winters and it makes a world of difference.

Of course the B2650 HSDC makes a world of difference over that!!!! :D:D:D

skeets

Equipment
BX 2360 /B2601
Oct 2, 2009
SW Pa
Anybody interested RK has a deal going on for heated jackets using the Milwaukee battery packs,, seems it uses carbon fiber heating elements