R-14T Tires

SDT

Equipment
multiple and various
Apr 15, 2018
SE, IN
I just returned from the Louisville show where I learned that the R-14Ts are now available .

Both Good Year and Titan had displays and Kubota had two or three models with R14s mounted.

They look to be just the thing for those who cannot decide between R-1s and R-4s.

SDT

SDT

Equipment
multiple and various
Apr 15, 2018
SE, IN
Photos

I just returned from the Louisville show where I learned that the R-14Ts are now available .

Both Good Year and Titan had displays and Kubota had two or three models with R14s mounted.

They look to be just the thing for those who cannot decide between R-1s and R-4s.

SDT
Here is a bit more information with a couple of photos.

I predict that these will become very popular with CUT and SCUT buyers.

https://www.agdaily.com/news/titan-expands-goodyear-r14t-crossover-tire-line/

SDT

ItBmine

Equipment
B2620, RTV-X1100C
Jan 21, 2014
Canada
Look like they would be a good snow tread?

Titan and Good Year tractor tires are under the Carlisle umbrella. Carlisle was awesome to deal with sending me 4 new tires for my B because the ones that were on it new developed significant cracking all around the sidewalls.
But the new ones are doing the same. And my tractor is kept indoors and I check my pressures all the time.

Anyone else having these issues with these brands?

chim

Equipment
L4240HSTC with FEL, Ford 1210
Jan 19, 2013
Near Lancaster, PA, USA
........................ Carlisle was awesome to deal with sending me 4 new tires for my B because the ones that were on it new developed significant cracking all around the sidewalls.
But the new ones are doing the same. And my tractor is kept indoors and I check my pressures all the time.

Anyone else having these issues with these brands?
Not on tractors. We have a fleet of utility trailers at work. The Carlisle trailer tires have had so many failures we won't allow them to be installed any more.