For sale Kubota Front Hitch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dick324

Equipment
See album
Feb 6, 2016
mechanicsville, Va
It's a shame I just got back from Baltimore this afternoon I could have hauled it 3/4 the way. The hitch weights about 100lb including a crate. I'll check tomorrow on freight costs.

Last edited:

Dick324

Equipment
See album
Feb 6, 2016
mechanicsville, Va
I just love people that ask you what shipping would cost to their zip code. Then you call freight companies, FedEx, and UPS to get the best rate. Then I get a private email (from the same person) wanting to know if anything else is needed to mount it to their specific tractor. I then call a Kubota dealer, after being on hold for almost an hour, talking to 3 people, I get the answer and forward it to the person.
After pending the best part of a day, giving the information to the person, NOW NO RESPONSE, no I am not interested, no I have changed my mind, or possibly I working on how I can save the shipping. You just never hear from the person again.

LDowney

Equipment
Kubota MX6000
I just love people that ask you what shipping would cost to their zip code. Then you call freight companies, FedEx, and UPS to get the best rate. Then I get a private email (from the same person) wanting to know if anything else is needed to mount it to their specific tractor. I then call a Kubota dealer, after being on hold for almost an hour, talking to 3 people, I get the answer and forward it to the person.
After pending the best part of a day, giving the information to the person, NOW NO RESPONSE, no I am not interested, no I have changed my mind, or possibly I working on how I can save the shipping. You just never hear from the person again.
List it on Craigslist. That way you don't have to fool with shipping. I deal with the same thing. I'm selling a snow plow. You get the same questions and never hear back from the person when you provide the info. Nuts. I just use Craigslist now. Let them come pick it up themselves.

Dick324

Equipment
See album
Feb 6, 2016
mechanicsville, Va
I have had good luck in the past with forums like this, as well as tractor forums, and international scout forums. I have sold a lot items on those forums and ebay. I never had a lot of luck with craigslist but I'll give it a try. I think we just have too many people that just like to play games with people.

D2Cat

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L305DT, B7100HST, TG1860, TG1860D, L4240
Mar 27, 2014
40 miles south of Kansas City
Dick324, I guess you just have to realize many folks don't have the same values as you. Sad to say, and it gets frustrating. But maybe it was something legitimate and they will eventually call back.

To reduce your frustration in the future, it might be easier to just know the weight of your item and give the weight and your zip-code to the interested party and let them do the checking.

Or as mentioned, CL. And my experience with Cl is you list something and never hear from anyone....and when you've almost forgot about the item, someone calls...and buys it. Good luck with your sale.

Pap

Equipment
BX2360 G1900
Feb 12, 2015
Middletown, pa
Dick324, If you sent me any thing else I didn't get it. The hitch sets on top of the weight bar and is held in place with the clamps on the hitch. There is a long pin that goes through the tractor frame to mount the hitch under the frame and I think there is another part but I am not sure. I don't see the pin in your pics that is why I asked you about it.
Looking at the dates and times of your posts it wasn't even a whole day from the time you gave a shipping price to the day you complained about me not getting back to you. I am not on my computer every day I have things to do that take up my time. Sorry if it took to long for a response but I was waiting to hear back from you.

I see you posted your ad the day you joined the group. I will bet after you sell your hitch we will never hear from you again. So I will pass on the hitch, good luck and have a nice day.

Here is the last thing that I got from you. This is my question to you and your answer.
Dick324

Default Re: BX Hitch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pap
Hello, Does the hitch include everything to mount it to a BX2360? If so I may be interested in it.

Thanks Herm

From Dick324:

I can't be sure because I bought it to mount a snow blower to the front of my Case compact tractor. I bought it before I got the blower. My tractor was too small to handle the blower. So I converted the blower from a front mount to a rear 3 point mount, and now I have this front hitch. It mounts to the front weight bar it appears to me, But I don't have a Kubota.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.