Going for parts

astroguy2008

Dec 19, 2012
cairo il
Hi everyone sometime in the next two days I'm going to west Kentucky tractor parts to find some of my parts l live 25 miles from there. Will post my finding

bellyflopper

Equipment
b7200 hst-d,B2550 snowblower
Aug 26, 2011
iron ridge,wi
hi astro guy;
i know this is a strange request; i am in need of parts 4 my b7200 hstd;if it is possible i need amber hazzard lights,front grill assembly;and the entire wire harness.if u could b so kind to see if u can hunt them down; i would be very appreciative and will be happy to reimberse u for all parts and ur trouble.
thanks 4 any consideration you may give to this request. belly

astroguy2008

Dec 19, 2012
cairo il
Hi all I've picked up some of the items I needed for my b6200 a hood with headlight no grill parts or amber lights sheet metal there's a lot more fenders than hoods just give them a call they may have what someone needs

coupekeeper

Equipment
B7510
Dec 17, 2012
niceville fl
Hi all I've picked up some of the items I needed for my b6200 a hood with headlight no grill parts or amber lights sheet metal there's a lot more fenders than hoods just give them a call they may have what someone needs
how much did you pay for the hood and headlight, I'm needing headlight, grill and side covers for my b7510 and trying to guage the costs.

thanks
steve