B2560 cab work light replacement

Orange1forme

Equipment
B2650 HSDC, filled tires, wheel spacers, B2728B , LA534A FEL, 3rd valve kit
Dec 1, 2018
Wa
Did search here and on the Internet and found nothing.

Manual is all but useless!!!

How do I get to the bulb in the front work lights? Once in there I can determine bulb, but not sure how to get in there.

Anyone?

There are 2 screws on the back, but that seems odd.

Maybe lens snaps in?
:confused:

SidecarFlip

Banned

Equipment
M9000HDCC3, M9000HD, Kubota GS850 Sidekick
Oct 28, 2018
USA
Mine were sealed beam halogens, bulb not replaceable. I said were. I replaced them with CREE SMD LED lamps. Much brighter and draw less amperage. I have 4 good ones sitting in the shop if you want them.

Orange1forme

Equipment
Dec 1, 2018
Wa
Well, I got out there and did it.

Not sealed beam. The 2 screws in the back hold the plastic lens in the plastic housing.

They are H3 bulbs, single attached wire with male spade on the end.

TimP

Equipment
B3000
Jan 16, 2012
Baltimore, MD. USA
Thanks bearbait.

It seems everyone is making the switch to LED's. Much brighter and consume a lot less amperage. But they ain't cheap !

These crazy Kubota OEM connectors are a problem too. Can't seem to find them anywhere, so may have to cut them off and use some heat shrink bullet connectors.

bearbait

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3560, 64" snowblower, 72" back blade
Dec 9, 2011
New Glasgow Canada
Thanks bearbait.

It seems everyone is making the switch to LED's. Much brighter and consume a lot less amperage. But they ain't cheap !

These crazy Kubota OEM connectors are a problem too. Can't seem to find them anywhere, so may have to cut them off and use some heat shrink bullet connectors.
They don't fit the oem mounts but just go to a hardware store and pick up a piece of 1" flat stock to extend the lights out so they don't hit the roof and solder the oem wire connectors to your new lights, very easy and quick to do. I'll post a pic of mine after a bit.

Orange1forme

Equipment
Dec 1, 2018
Wa
Here is what I did.

Work in progress, so the wires are still long. This is basically how the finished wiring will look though.