I Got The BX Stuck

skeets

Equipment
BX 2360 /B2601
Oct 2, 2009
SW Pa
Indeed fill the rear tires and/or a set of wheel weights you wouldnt believe the difference it makes, and not to worry about the grass I have filled tires and wheel weights not a problem,,though if you are going to run chains, you might want to think about a set of wheel extenders and move them out maybe 3 inches on either side

RLinNH

Equipment
B2650,LA534,BH77
Mar 10, 2018
NH
I did almost the same thing on my B2650. Same situation with the solid sheet of ice under the snow. Matter of fact, I think we may even be in the same state. Anywho, I don't think I can put chains of my tractor as I would need wheel spacers for that. Sooooo, lots of sand. Lots and lots of sand...:rolleyes:

japollner

Equipment
BX2380
Jul 23, 2018
GREENFIELD
Indeed fill the rear tires and/or a set of wheel weights you wouldnt believe the difference it makes, and not to worry about the grass I have filled tires and wheel weights not a problem,,though if you are going to run chains, you might want to think about a set of wheel extenders and move them out maybe 3 inches on either side
The tears are filled, believe it or not. It was pretty slick.

I did almost the same thing on my B2650. Same situation with the solid sheet of ice under the snow. Matter of fact, I think we may even be in the same state. Anywho, I don't think I can put chains of my tractor as I would need wheel spacers for that. Sooooo, lots of sand. Lots and lots of sand...:rolleyes:
No spacers here. It’s super tight to get them in there, and I wrestled a good bit, which is why I didn’t show the video from it. But they are on there and as long as you aren’t cruising around at full speed, they aren’t whacking the inside of the fenders. Also, NH represent! There are a lot of us in here it seems. What part of the state are you from!

RLinNH

Equipment
B2650,LA534,BH77
Mar 10, 2018
NH
The tears are filled, believe it or not. It was pretty slick.

No spacers here. It’s super tight to get them in there, and I wrestled a good bit, which is why I didn’t show the video from it. But they are on there and as long as you aren’t cruising around at full speed, they aren’t whacking the inside of the fenders. Also, NH represent! There are a lot of us in here it seems. What part of the state are you from!
I am in Bow. North of you.

SidecarFlip

Banned

Equipment
M9000HDCC3, M9000HD, Kubota GS850 Sidekick
Oct 28, 2018
USA
Looks to me like the operator is providing plenty of human ballast......:)

Stmar

Equipment
B2650HSDC
May 23, 2017
Buffalo, Wyoming
I have rubber tire chains on my B2650, low profile so they fit without spacers. They actually do a pretty good job. Have not had them on solid ice but they bite good in snow pack. Do a search and you will find info on them.