SSQA FEL Receiver

gk527

Equipment
Kubota B2650
Apr 6, 2017
Central Kentucky
I finally found what I was looking for when it comes to having a receiver on the FEL. This came UPS ground to me in 3 days from Alabama.

There's 3 inches of space on the backside from outside edge to the SSQA plate. I'm going to see if Ken's Bolt On Hooks will fit there. I'd like to have one on each side. Then I can use this to lift objects too.

It came from the website below. I called them at 3:30 pm ET to order it and they shipped it that day.

http://www.skidsteerattachmentdepot.com/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Last edited:

gk527

Equipment
Kubota B2650
Apr 6, 2017
Central Kentucky
Very nice, I like the way they cut out the center for visibility.

FYI: Your pics are HUGE making it so you have to scroll sideways to view them and the text.

The cut out is the key.

I uploaded from my iPhone. I selected "best" for pictures. How can I make them smaller?

Dark Age 53

Equipment
BX2370
Feb 25, 2017
Dewitt
That's $189 ( shipped ) well spent, wish they made one for my BX2370.

I agree that your pics a too big, be nice if you can get them down to a normal size.

gk527

Equipment
Kubota B2650
Apr 6, 2017
Central Kentucky
I've edited my original post. I deleted the pictures then reuploaded them again. But this time was at "medium" quality. With the Tapatalk Pro app you can select between small, medium, and best.

Let me know.

TheDon81

Equipment
Hopefully a BX23S soon
Jun 13, 2017
Pelham, NH
Well that is nice, I was going to get the 3-point hitch one but I think this might be a better option as I can move trailers around without needing to take off the backhoe, the bucket is easy!

Did this come Painted orange or did you paint it when you got it?

Side note, how much of a trailer can a BX move? I know a utility if fine but what about larger trailers or a travel trailer?

Last edited:

gk527

Equipment
Kubota B2650
Apr 6, 2017
Central Kentucky
Well that is nice, I was going to get the 3-point hitch one but I think this might be a better option as I can move trailers around without needing to take off the backhoe, the bucket is easy!

Did this come Painted orange or did you paint it when you got it?

Side note, how much of a trailer can a BX move? I know a utility if fine but what about larger trailers or a travel trailer?

It came painted orange.

Does your BX have the SSQA option? If not this won't work.

If you're moving a travel trailer I'd probably use the 3 point hitch depending on how far you're going.

TheDon81

Equipment
Hopefully a BX23S soon
Jun 13, 2017
Pelham, NH
It came painted orange.

Does your BX have the SSQA option? If not this won't work.

If you're moving a travel trailer I'd probably use the 3 point hitch depending on how far you're going.

Yes, its the BX23S with the SSQA, it's a 37ft travel trailer, I might just keep moving it with my truck :)

TheDon81

Equipment
Hopefully a BX23S soon
Jun 13, 2017
Pelham, NH
Yeah. 37ft, I think I'd use the truck. Ha!

I got it to move some utility trailers we have.

I'll definitely look into this, I really like the ease of use and I don't need to remove the backhoe just to move a trailer around

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

George in NH

Equipment
BX25D
Jun 20, 2017
New Hampshire

Attachments

George in NH

Equipment
BX25D
Jun 20, 2017
New Hampshire
I have the receiver plate from these guys:
bxattachments.com
Very well made, light enough to carry around (maybe 40 pounds), strong enough for my needs. The car in the photo weighs 2800 pounds, the trailer 900. I move it around like this on asphalt and my gravel access road with no issues at all.
http://www.orangetractortalks.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=29862&stc=1&d=1497980754
And here it is lifting my 500 pound generator.
http://www.orangetractortalks.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=29863&stc=1&d=1497981271

Attachments

Dunbar

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L2501 LA525 QA PFL2042 Forks RCR1860 FDR1672 BB1560 EA55 WR Grapple FitRite TnT
Aug 2, 2018
Texas
I just found your thread and ordered one. They cost $199 now shipped. I looked at all the options. I still might get the Heavy Hitch for ballast that has a receiver but this on looks easier to connect to and maneuver with. I might have my rotary cutter or finish mower on the back when I want to move trailers around and this would make that easier. It is a bit more expensive than the fork or bucket clamp on units but I would have to swap off my grapple to put one of those on anyway and this one looks much better designed.

Charles111

May 10, 2018
Montana
I was looking for one as well, but dont see it on the website - will try calling them in the morning.

Sent from my SM-J727VPP using Tapatalk

Firefighterontheside

Equipment
1997 Kubota L4200
May 24, 2018
DeSoto Mo USA
That looks great. I ordered a set of pallet forks that has a hay spear and also a trailer receiver. That will be nice for moving my trailer around in tight space. I’m not sure my visibility will be as good as that though.