L3400 top link measurements

heinsite

Equipment
Kubota L3400, front loader, b75 Backhoe, Bush Hog, box blade, rake
I am looking for top link measurements on a L3400 closed and opened so I can order a hydrolic replacement. My tractor is stored at our hunting property 2 hours away and I can't get there for two weeks to measure and want to order now. If someone happens to know, I would appreciate the help.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

heinsite

Equipment
I am looking for top link measurements on a L3400 closed and opened so I can order a hydrolic replacement. My tractor is stored at our hunting property 2 hours away and I can't get there for two weeks to measure and want to order now. If someone happens to know, I would appreciate the help.

Also, the width of top knockel where it connects.

MtnViewRanch

Oct 10, 2012
Lakeside Ca.
Also, the width of top knockel where it connects.

You should have a ball swivel at both ends. You have a knuckle at the tractor end???

I typically provide a 20 1/4"-29 1/4" working length for the L3901 and down L series tractors as seen on the left of the picture. The width of the ball swivel is 1 3/4".

Attachments

heinsite

Equipment
You should have a ball swivel at both ends. You have a knuckle at the tractor end???

I typically provide a 20 1/4"-29 1/4" working length for the L3901 and down L series tractors as seen on the left of the picture. The width of the ball swivel is 1 3/4".
I believe you are right, I just didn't know the correct term, Ball Swivel. Thank you for the info!