Why didn't I know about these???????

skeets

Equipment
BX 2360 /B2601
Oct 2, 2009
SW Pa
SO dumb question, what is the rolling ratio for them new ones vs the old ones? I mean are the back matched to the front tires to give the same ratio as the old ones

NoJacketRequired

Equipment
B7510 & LA302 FEL & B2782 blower, B7510 & B2781 blower, B2410 & B2550 blower
May 25, 2016
Ottawa, Ontario
For those of us who aren't able to see the video, what are the model of these Kenda tires, their sizes, and where did you source them?

I'd be interested to see if they have a broad enough range of sizes such that I might source replacements for the turf tires on my B2410. Mine aren't worn out yet but I'd certainly like to have another source of tires available.

Freeheeler

Equipment
b2650 tlb
Aug 16, 2018
Knoxville, TN
They look really good. My first concern was ratios, but skeets already mentioned that. My second concern was sidewall construction. With a FEL, the fronts need to handle the brunt of that weight and from my experience ATV wheels tend to have soft sidewall for better flex and traction, but are not good for heavy loads (think bucket full of gravel). I'm curious to hear how they handle loader work. Looks to be a great improvement for snow traction.

tcrote5516

Equipment
BX1860, FEL, 50" Front Blower, Heated Cab, 6' blade, 3pt carry all, 3pt hitch
Sep 2, 2014
Southern New Hampshire
OK, so the ratio is the same as factory. Both the front and the rear are larger but they maintain the same proportions. They tires are 4ply and have a higher load rating then the OEM turf tires. Unfortunately this is the largest size they offer so I'm sorry to say they will not work for a B series.

No Jacket: Why are you unable to watch the video out of curiosity???

Freeheeler

Equipment
b2650 tlb
Aug 16, 2018
Knoxville, TN
OK, so the ratio is the same as factory. Both the front and the rear are larger but they maintain the same proportions. They tires are 4ply and have a higher load rating then the OEM turf tires. Unfortunately this is the largest size they offer so I'm sorry to say they will not work for a B series.

No Jacket: Why are you unable to watch the video out of curiosity???
Sounds like a win-win for you, but a no go for me. Enjoy and thanks for sharing.

armylifer

Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX1860, FEL, RCK54P MMM, BB1548 Box Scraper, Quick Hitch, Piranha Bar, BX6315
Mar 26, 2013
Thurston County, WA
I absolutely love these tires! They do everything well, I mean everything! I wish I bought them years ago. Here's a video I made on the switch:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sXEg3wPu7Qg
I am sure that the rolling ratio is going to be correct on these tires but what I am wondering about is if they will work with a Mid Mount Mower attached . I have the RCK54P MMM and the stock tires that are on my tractor already rub the mower when I turn left. They do not rub when I turn right but that is because the MMM is formed differently in the left side than the right side.

Anyway, I am wondering how much taller these new tires are than the old ones. If they are 2" taller and 1" wider, then that means I would have to adjust the turning stop nut alot to compensate for the wider and taller difference in height. Do you have exact measurements for the differences in the new and old tires?

BTW, that is a great video.