Considering the SVL90-2... input, forewarnings, opinions? Buying tomorrow!!

Hasbelltree

Equipment
Kubota M9000, Kubota L3400, Vassar 7ft graple, Woods GTC-60, and many others
Hello fellow equipment owners! I've been a long time reader and just became an official member today (10-3-2016) and this will be my first of many posts. With that being said and formal introductions having been completed, let's get to the matter at hand.

I've been planning on buying a Compact Track Loader (CTL) for quite some time now, and I decided to finally set the wheels in motion today buy visiting nearly every Kubota dealer in Oklahoma looking over their inventory. Over the past 6 months conducting ENDLESS research by means of scouring this very forum, reading various user reviews, watching and analyzing comparison videos, and talking extensively with anyone I happen to come across who owns and has various makes and models of CTL's. From everything I've gathered throughout my research it's safe to say that, I have got my heart set on buying a NEW Kubota CTL, more specifically the SVL90-2.

My question to those of you who own and operate this specific machine is this:

What can YOU tell me about these units that I haven't already been told by overzealous salesmen? I'm Extremely[/B ]interested in what those of you have paid for your machine in your state, as well as what year and month you purchased (only if you feel comfortable with sharing that information!) I'm looking to hear about your opinion of the machine, as well as its performance in your line of work. Things like - Have you been happy with the performance and longevity ("toughness") of your unit? What do you use it for, and does it meet or exceed your expectations? Have you had any major mechanical or electrical problems over the course of its life? Have you had any RECURRING issues that can't seem to be rectified through repair or replacement? Are these machines notorious for having any type of break downs or other issues? What do I NEED TO KNOW about operating and maintaining a new SVL90-2? What are your routine service/maintence procedures? HAVE YOU BEEN HAPPY WITH THE WAY KUBOTA HONORS THEIR WARRANTY AND REPAIRS??? Have you had any issues with track derailment during periods of extreme work conditions? Basically, if there is anything anything you think would be relevant to a new skid steer owner, I'd LOVE to hear from all of you!

The machine:
2015 Kubota SVL90-2
Pre-DEF (SCR) system (thank goodness)
High AND low-flow auxiliary hydraulics
Pilot Control (no foot pedals, if kubota even has those?)
Open cab/ROPS - no operator comfort features
New off the lot
2 year engine warranty
1 year "bumper to bumper" warranty
1 year/1000 hour track warranty
Dealers asking price - $59,000 (fair?)

My apologies for the "windy" post, it's just I have many reservations about making such a significant investment at this point in my life (22 years old) and my goal is to confirm that I'm the right course and not being misguided by kubota dealer persuasion and me being partial to orange paint. I've run all kinds of equipment from lawn mowers, all the way to 140 horse ag tractors, D7 dozers, 80' bucket trucks, and everything in between ever since I was old enough to reach the controls so I know a lot about the components, just not this specific machine.

Thanks in advance for all of your contributions and will to assist a young, wide eyed, 4th generation contractor! It's amazing to see so many people come together!