Parting Out L2950 GST

Fly Attack

Equipment
L2950DT-GST
Mar 25, 2018
Califonia
Hello, I'm thinking of Parting out my L2950 GST vs. fixing.

It has a LA450 front loader in good shape.
Transmission was just rebuilt. engine is strong and starts on first try every time. I'm not opposed to piecing things out but would prefer to part out in complete components if possible....ie, loader, engine, trans, etc....

so your probably asking....what's wrong with it?..... Snapped both front axles (4x4) going down a steep incline. everything else is good...

most sheet metal is rough but fixable. Brand new wheels and tires.

Open to offers. tell me what you need and I will send pictures, and we can work out pricing. I don't have a lot of $$ in it, so I'm not going to ask a lot

mike.

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
How much would you like to get for the whole tractor as is?

Retriever Believer

Equipment
L3600GST w/FEL & box
Jun 27, 2016
Redding
I would be interested in the grill and lights and also the emergency brake components if they would fit my L3600 GST. Where in California is the tractor located? I am in the Redding area.

coachgeo

Equipment
L225 w/woods Few Mowers & Back Blade, D722 in Motorcycle (Triumph Tiger), LMTV
Nov 16, 2012
Southern OH
Hello Mike,
I am still interested in parts of the whole Kubota
I'm in RI
click his name and use menu to send an email. He's not been on the board since 9/x/2018

Shelnook

Equipment
L2950DT-GST
Dec 3, 2020
Yakima WA

Transmission was just rebuilt. engine is strong and starts on first try every time. I'm not opposed to piecing things out but would prefer to part out in complete components if possible....ie, loader, engine, trans, etc....

so your probably asking....what's wrong with it?..... Snapped both front axles (4x4) going down a steep incline. everything else is good...

Open to offers. tell me what you need and I will send pictures, and we can work out pricing. I don't have a lot of $$ in it, so I'm not going to ask a lot

mike.
Hey, do you have this unit still? I need a transmission.. GST.. price to me if you do have it..

mdoyle7532

Equipment
Kubota L2650
Jun 28, 2021
Mineral Wells, TX

mike.
complete loader? Where are you?