WTB...Implements for Kubota BX 22 30

tomthone

Mar 25, 2016
Luverne
Hey there..I picked up a Kubota BX 2230. I have a tiller for it...for the most part all I planned on using it for is tilling a large garden and that was my intention. That being said I'd really like to get a FEL(LA 211), a snowblower(front or rear doesn't matter), perhaps a front blade, and perhaps the 60" mower for it.
I live in Luverne, MN and depending on what you have could travel upwards of 4 hours for it...anywhere north to Minneapolis/Fargo area....south to Lincoln, Nebraska...perhaps as far west to the Black Hills, and east to Western Wisconsin. Thanks!!!

coachgeo

Equipment
L225 w/woods Few Mowers & Back Blade, D722 in Motorcycle (Triumph Tiger), LMTV
Nov 16, 2012
Southern OH
Hey there..I picked up a Kubota BX 2230. I have a tiller for it...for the most part all I planned on using it for is tilling a large garden and that was my intention. That being said I'd really like to get a FEL(LA 211), a snowblower(front or rear doesn't matter), perhaps a front blade, and perhaps the 60" mower for it.
I live in Luverne, MN and depending on what you have could travel upwards of 4 hours for it...anywhere north to Minneapolis/Fargo area....south to Lincoln, Nebraska...perhaps as far west to the Black Hills, and east to Western Wisconsin. Thanks!!!
See the [ULTIMATE sticky] at the top of the implements & attachments forum for links to where you can buy aftermarket and used FEL's. Small farm repair places often have used equipment like your asking for. Otherwise just keep eyes on craigslist, as you watch here for replies.

Look forward to updates and notes of adventures/ work you do with your BX

Last edited: