Tires that fit a B6000

napakettu

Equipment
B6000
Aug 6, 2012
Finland
www.nordicminifarm.com
Hi,

I have read a lot of posts here on tire sizes for the B6000 and how important the ratios are etc. I bought a new set of tires for my B6000 this summer, and I thought I'd share my experience. I have a JDM B6000 with the original rice-paddy tires, and they were rock-solid with heavily cracked rubber (possibly filled with PU) and they roughed up even my gravel driveway, let alone any soil or grass I drove over. They also shook the tractor quite badly when driving on a hard surface.

I purchased this set of ag-tires from Yenibiz http://en.yenibiz.com/achat/produit_details.php?id=1186. It states on the site that the tires fir the B6000, but that they are a different size than the original ones. As far as I could figure out, the rear-front ratio on these is 1.3. I checked with Yenibiz that they are indeed suitable for the B6000 with 4WD, and they confirmed. I can now confirm too, they work perfectly, and they are well worth the money IMO because I now have a much smoother ride and I can drive on my field without destroying it in the process.

Just thought I'd let you guys know, because there have been quite a few threads with questions about tire sizes for the B6000 and some bewilderment about what fits and what doesn't. These tires fit. That much I can share. Hope it helps someone.

Last edited: