Why Not Join OTT?

D2Cat

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L305DT, B7100HST, TG1860, TG1860D, L4240
Mar 27, 2014
40 miles south of Kansas City
Skeets, since you have so much time on your hands why not offer up a trade for your membership. You could be moderator for a month. Just keep everything running smooth, take all the PM's of those upset about something, make comments now and again about safety....keep peace on the board.

Those guys don't do nothing, and besides they need some time away!!:D:D:D

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
You can pay with paypal even without a paypal account, you can just use your debit or C.C. through them.
And for those that don't know PayPal is very secure, been using them in business for years and never an issue! ;)

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
Skeets, since you have so much time on your hands why not offer up a trade for your membership. You could be moderator for a month. Just keep everything running smooth, take all the PM's of those upset about something, make comments now and again about safety....keep peace on the board.

Those guys don't do nothing, and besides they need some time away!!:D:D:D
Oh that sounds scary! :eek:

AndyM

Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX25DTLB
Sep 21, 2016
Vancouver Island Canada
FWIW I would suggest the site make Debit or Credit an option. I have had no end of issues with Paypal and avoid it if I have a choice.

BAP

Lifetime Member

Equipment
2012 Kubota 2920, 60MMM, FEL, BH65 48" Bush Hog, 60"Backblade, B2782B Snowblower
Dec 31, 2012
New Hampshire
I joined back when it first became available, and I received OTT stickers. Even if you choose not to do electronic money transaction, payments by check isn’t really an issue because it’s not like ordering something where you need delivery of it right away. Sure it takes a little longer by check, but if you have waited this to join, what’s an extra week or two for your membership to become active. The important thing is to join and help keep this forum running.

D2Cat

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L305DT, B7100HST, TG1860, TG1860D, L4240
Mar 27, 2014
40 miles south of Kansas City
I joined back when it first became available, and I received OTT stickers. Even if you choose not to do electronic money transaction, payments by check isn’t really an issue because it’s not like ordering something where you need delivery of it right away. Sure it takes a little longer by check, but if you have waited this to join, what’s an extra week or two for your membership to become active. The important thing is to join and help keep this forum running.
BAP, you're just making too much sense. People want instant notification they're IN!:D

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
FWIW I would suggest the site make Debit or Credit an option. I have had no end of issues with Paypal and avoid it if I have a choice.
Like I said you don't have to have a PayPal account to directly use your debit or Credit card, you just use PayPal as the agent.

You need to look at it like PayPal is just the credit card processing agent, just like walking into a store and sliding your card through a terminal, the store doesn't do the processing some bank or other institution is doing it, They are the agent, because that's what PayPal is doing for OTT.

I use PayPal because Paypal changes the Business a much smaller fee than any other credit card processing agent. For the business (OTT in this case) there is no work that needs to be done to get paid for services, all other forms of payments require a ton more work.

Also OTT is a world wide forum and PayPal does world wide payments and currency exchanges automatically without an extra fee, so for the Business its a huge money saver! ;)

BAP

Lifetime Member

Equipment
2012 Kubota 2920, 60MMM, FEL, BH65 48" Bush Hog, 60"Backblade, B2782B Snowblower
Dec 31, 2012
New Hampshire
BAP, you're just making too much sense. People want instant notification they're IN!:D
I know, sometimes the obvious is not the right way for some because it lacks the instant gratification that people seek nowadays.