Added ammo can/toolbox and rearview mirror

GSPKurt

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kubota L3301 HST, LP 2072 Cutter, 55" Root Rake/Grapple, Stump Bucket
Jul 3, 2018
Trenton, FL.
www.flaguns.com
I added a 50 cal ammo can and a rear view mirror to my new L3301 last week. I am happy with the results. The mirror vibrates some, but not bad. I originally used aluminum flat stock, and that was unacceptable. Switched to steel flat stock and it was much better.

Attachments

SRG

Equipment
B8200D 4WD........ JD 870, FWA, 300x FEL.......... JD 797, 72" Z-Trak
Jul 15, 2017
N. IL
Nice, easy, clean mods/additions.

Try your local hardware store for some rubber bushings (appropriate to the bolt being used) to sandwich between the steel bracket and tractor. That should help some with vibrations. Not too mention stop the metal on metal contact of the factory paint.
Try on under the bracket and add a washer underneath the bolt head and then a bushing under the washer on the top side of the bracket too.

GSPKurt

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Jul 3, 2018
Trenton, FL.
www.flaguns.com
Nice, easy, clean mods/additions.

Try your local hardware store for some rubber bushings (appropriate to the bolt being used) to sandwich between the steel bracket and tractor. That should help some with vibrations. Not too mention stop the metal on metal contact of the factory paint.
Try on under the bracket and add a washer underneath the bolt head and then a bushing under the washer on the top side of the bracket too.
Roger that. Thanks!

Hydro556

Mar 12, 2018
Mo
I didn't paint mine orange but installed a 50 cal can on my 2501 as well.

I had a set of side rear view mirrors that didn't quite fit our Mule Pro that I adapted to fit atop my LP 3rd function valve and used a rubber shim to reduce vibes. Works well.

GSPKurt

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Jul 3, 2018
Trenton, FL.
www.flaguns.com
I didn't paint mine orange but installed a 50 cal can on my 2501 as well.

I had a set of side rear view mirrors that didn't quite fit our Mule Pro that I adapted to fit atop my LP 3rd function valve and used a rubber shim to reduce vibes. Works well.
Let's see some pictures!

Yooper

Lifetime Member

Equipment
3901 LA525
May 31, 2015
NE Wisconsin
A gusset on your L bracket would stiffen it right up. Do you have a welder?