Tufftop Canopy

Tiptop

Equipment
L4060
Jan 22, 2011
Abbeville,la
Came across a post by johnjk on the tufftop . The tufftop had one important feature that I was looking for, it collapsed. Exactly what I needed to get my L4060 into the barn. The top came in missing one part which was quickly resolved by customer service. Putting the top together and the installation went well. It survived a day of cutting, with very limited vibration. At the end of the day top collapsed nicely for storage.

Attachments

vanhanz

Equipment
Kubota L3301 HST, Hustler SD60, Kawasaki Mule 3010 Trans 4x4
Aug 1, 2018
GA
Looks good! I just got mine in and will be putting it on in about a month.

johnjk

Lifetime Member

Equipment
B3200 w/loader, Woods RC5 brush hog, 4' box blade, tooth bar, B1700 MMM,
Apr 13, 2017
West Mansfield, OH
Looks darn familiar. I've had mine on now for a couple months and still am impressed by the construction and durability. It takes a beating by the tree line and holds up well.

vanhanz

Equipment
Kubota L3301 HST, Hustler SD60, Kawasaki Mule 3010 Trans 4x4
Aug 1, 2018
GA
The best price I found on the larger orange one was at Gemplers, they had a coupon code with newsletter signup and cheaper shipping than everyone else. Worth a look.

Freeheeler

Equipment
b2650 tlb
Aug 16, 2018
Knoxville, TN
I'm thinking about getting one, but worried it might extend too far in the rear and get hit by the backhoe. Does anyone know if there is clearance on a B2650 with the BH77 ??

gsganzer

Mar 5, 2015
Denton, Texas
I'm thinking about getting one, but worried it might extend too far in the rear and get hit by the backhoe. Does anyone know if there is clearance on a B2650 with the BH77 ??
Not sure about a 2650, but I had one on a L3800 with no issues with interference. I didn't have a lot of luck with my tufftop. I thought it was cheaply built and vibrated a lot. Mine eventually developed a split at one of the folds that would catch every little twig that brushed past. Eventaully it got caught and bent.

I replaced mine with a steel top and much prefer it.