OK Im whinning

skeets

Equipment
BX 2360 /B2601
Oct 2, 2009
SW Pa
saw Doc he said everything looked good,, until he started pushing on my belly and said hummm. I said HUMMMMM? he said yes I asked whats up he said the hernia I said you fixed that he said the incision has herniated. Then he said dont do anything dumb, I asked why it did that. He said you may have sneezed or coughed or got out of a chair the wrong way. I asked so what do that mean,he said it means things are going to be a little harder when we go back in to reattach things. So 6 more weeks till I go back, I think deer season is gona be a wash ***128542;

85Hokie

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX-25D ,PTB. Under Armor, '90&'92-B7100HST's, '06 BX1850 FEL
Jul 13, 2013
Bedford - VA
saw Doc he said everything looked good,, until he started pushing on my belly and said hummm. I said HUMMMMM? he said yes I asked whats up he said the hernia I said you fixed that he said the incision has herniated. Then he said dont do anything dumb, I asked why it did that. He said you may have sneezed or coughed or got out of a chair the wrong way. I asked so what do that mean,he said it means things are going to be a little harder when we go back in to reattach things. So 6 more weeks till I go back, I think deer season is gona be a wash ***128542;
Brother Skeets...

sorry to hear that - stop sneezing damnit! :D:p:)

D2Cat

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L305DT, B7100HST, TG1860, TG1860D, L4240
Mar 27, 2014
40 miles south of Kansas City
I think it's the results of those gaseous foods you been eating just to pass the time.

When the Doc says don't do anything, that covers them for any in-ordinary problems. You better straighten up and follow orders. If you behave you'll be ready to get out for winter!!:D

sheepfarmer

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3560, B2650, Gator, Ingersoll mower
Nov 14, 2014
MidMichigan
Skeets didn't you say something a weekor so ago about changing or filling your tires? :eek: I wouldn't mention that to him....

Ps. I did something similar lifting a gate frozen to the ground because I just HAD to bring the horses in. :D

skeets

Equipment
BX 2360 /B2601
Oct 2, 2009
SW Pa
OHHHHHH NOO NOO NOO that was not me!!!!,,, Im white not stupid :eek: That scares me even if I was in good shape,,,lol

bearbait

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3560, 64" snowblower, 72" back blade
Dec 9, 2011
New Glasgow Canada
Last year after getting back home from the operation I was talking to a friend on the phone when without warning I sneezed harder than I ever did before. Long story short 2 months later the nurses that were coming daily at first finally got me healed back up. This is nothing to mess with skeets, take care of yourself.

skeets

Equipment
BX 2360 /B2601
Oct 2, 2009
SW Pa
No Sir it is not, and I am doing as directed ,,,I am going nuts sitting and laying around, dont get me wrong if I could do the things that need to be done sitting and laying around would be great. But alas Doc says nada to anything I want need to do, I am rapidly turning into a slug :eek:

mickeyd

Lifetime Member

Equipment
2014 L3200 DT w/LA524 FEL, 2019 Kubota Z121S w/ 48" Pro Dec, TG1860G w/RCK54TG
Mar 21, 2014
Guin, AL
Sorry to hear about the recent news.

This is a lot more common than people think. My wife had the same problem and had to be operated on again. That is when the doctor told her that more than 33% fail.

That is when I thought; Not If You Did It Right The First Time.

johnjk

Lifetime Member

Equipment
B3200 w/loader, Woods RC5 brush hog, 4' box blade, tooth bar, B1700 MMM,
Apr 13, 2017
West Mansfield, OH
Had to chuckle at the Dr's comment. I blew out an ankle a few years back and postponed the reconstruction so I could go down to the beach, fish, drink scotch and smoke cigars. He was not pleased and told me to "not screw it up any worse than it was". Wanted me off my feet until the surgery... I had a big old boot and fabricated a base for the crutch so it would not sink in the sand....

Ended up getting it reassembled July 2nd that year. Boy were those fireworks pretty on those painkillers.....

Take care and hopefully someone will bring you some venison this year.

dirtydeed

Lifetime Member

Equipment
B2650 BH77, U27-4R2, BX23TLBM, box blade, rear blade, flail mower, Stump Grinder
Dec 8, 2017
Wind Gap, PA
Skeets,

You have to just take it easy for a bit. If you do, you'll certainly make deer season. I had double bilaterals (yes, that means 2 hernias on each side) repaired 10 years ago. Mostly attributable to my then landscaping business. I can blame it mostly on one tree customer I had. This crazy beech insisted that her trees be planted evenly spaced (to the inch). I got so peeved, that I wound up just dragging/pulling trees out of the hole (by hand)...and they weren't small trees! Must have installed 100 trees on her 2 acre lot.

Anyway, just before surgery, I told the surgeon to use stainless steel mesh for my repair. He didn't, of course. But he sewed me up extra strong.

I took it easy for about a month, then carefully did another tree job at my own house. This time, I was sure to use the machine for just about everything.

Just sit back and rest. Nothing to do outside anyway with all this rain.