What did you do to or on your Kubota today?

sheepfarmer

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3560, B2650, Gator, Ingersoll mower
Nov 14, 2014
MidMichigan
My tractor is too big or the kitchen is too small! I'd like something on rubber tracks to carry those 40 to 50lb sacks of dog food up the steps and dump into the bin!

Howling

Equipment
BX2370
Feb 5, 2016
Ayer, MA
My tractor is too big or the kitchen is too small! I'd like something on rubber tracks to carry those 40 to 50lb sacks of dog food up the steps and dump into the bin!
That is what child labor is for. Problem is they move out over time and it takes too long to raise another set.

skeets

Equipment
BX 2360 /B2601
Oct 2, 2009
SW Pa
Sheep,,,,How about gettin the young buck down the road, wearing tennis shoes? :D

Smokeless

Equipment
3901/Loader/Rear Blade/Box Blade/LP Mower/Pallet forks IH M,,Cub & sickle mower
Feb 5, 2018
Southern Illinois
quote: "Besides mowing some, I use my front loader to move just about everything over 50 pounds. (Three low Back surgeries)" unquote

Thats a big reason I purchased my L 3901. One back surgery 2013 and the second pending.

We are just simply trying to stay on our property as long as we can and this little orange beast has been a huge blessing. I have relocated allot of junk and filled the trailer twice with scrap.....soooooo easy with the tractor.

Mike9

Equipment
Kubota B6200
Oct 9, 2015
Ghent, NY
I moved two yards of #2 stone "up there". I had to back up the field then go forward and down hill, get in position and back up to the work, dump and get another load. They excavated a French drain and a small dry well so #2 + perf pipe + sock sleeve, back fill with #2 then topsoil. This 'ol gal earned her diesel today - I also moved dirt from the excavation site to the garden plot in the back field so win/win. To be honest there was no room for a front loader and ballast box in this case. Very tight to the chicken coop, trees, and rock walls. Once you get the hang of it these are really neat attachments.

Last edited:

arm

Equipment
b3030
Apr 20, 2018
Iowa
Was cutting brush, backed into a stump and pushed the side in that caught the blades. Was < 10 mins into this new cutter...smh

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

arm

Equipment
b3030
Apr 20, 2018
Iowa
Then the next day, lost some teeth in my tiller gear box. No idea

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

bearbait

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3560, 64" snowblower, 72" back blade
Dec 9, 2011
New Glasgow Canada
Today I discovered that my B2920 has a center PTO. Who knew?
Damn man, I was worried about that today working with the new B Hogg for the first time on the sides of my road. Had the pucker happening a few times.:eek: Hope your Betsy comes back on her feet with no damage.

flyidaho

Equipment
L 3301 HST
Feb 28, 2017
IDAHO
Moved a bunch of dirt for the outbuilding addition, using both the miniX and the tractor to their best advantage. Moving the dump bed trailer, loaded like it was and with just the scraper blade on the tractor rear for counterweight (plus my filled tires) was handier with the tractor then using the pickup.

Attachments

tiktock

Jun 27, 2018
Plaistow
I now have 10 whole hours on my new BX1880! Yesterday I ripped out a ton of stumps, cleared a path through the woods and built myself a small access path to my woodpile, moved a bunch of cut logs and then smoothed things out.

)
)
)
)
)
)

HerbP

May 27, 2017
Calgary, AB, Canada
Now let's hear the rest of the story.:)
well ok.

So I was clearing some space for a pole shed that I'm building. I cut down a tree which didn't fall entirely in the direction I had planned so it fell between two trees. I was using the chain on the bucket and 4WD with front tires turned to the other side so as to pull the tree out horizontally. The end of the trunk was somewhat high off the ground, about 3-4' so I had the bucket raised as well so I could pull slightly upward... As I was doing that, the right rear tire came off the ground. When the tire comes off the ground, I have developed an autonomous reaction to immediately lower the FEL, which in this case, caused the tractor to roll.

Anyway, I had the ROPS up and as the tractor started to go, I hopped clear and watched it fall. So I was completely unscathed.

I looked at it for a few seconds before realizing I should probably turn the engine off (it was still running).

That's when I noticed hydraulic fluid running out of the vent, down the rops and into the left turn signal light.. Once the turn signal was about half full of hydraulic fluid, it started dribbling on the ground. I then finally understood what blinker fluid is.

My son came by with a 60" Hi-lift jack. We put it under the ROPS and jacked it up full. The hi-lift was nicely stuck under the hinge point for the ROPS. Once we got it jacked all the way up, it was a simple push to flop it back down on all fours.

I gave it about 10 minutes for oil in the cylinders to drain back into the sump and then started it up. It fogged for mosquitos a good 10 seconds and then ran fine. Didn't lose any engine oil, fuel and not much hydraulic fluid.

No visible damage to the tractor at all except an oily left blinker.