Ear Candy...

bearbait

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3560, 64" snowblower, 72" back blade
Dec 9, 2011
New Glasgow Canada
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hg_Nw20GG0E&feature=youtu.be&t=23

I had to watch that twice and still hard to pick a favourite. That Mustang is a beauty and when it does that wheel hop in reverse I'd like to be there just to hear it but I'd be waiting for something to snap anytime. Who ever was driving that Charger sure could drive, drifting that big heavy car around that turn. And then there's that bike when he nails it from the start and does a little rear wheel walk, that can go real good most of the time but then there's that aw chit moment. That 70 chevy was a beauty but gonna have to go with the 55, baby that thing sounds good!!:D:D

skeets

Equipment
BX 2360 /B2601
Oct 2, 2009
SW Pa
Bill Hickman played the Charger driver in Bullitt and actually drove the car in the movie

bearbait

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Dec 9, 2011
New Glasgow Canada
Bill Hickman played the Charger driver in Bullitt and actually drove the car in the movie
Knew the name was familiar but just couldn't quit place it so I had to look it up but as soon as I saw his face it all came back. Not much going on tomorrow after the walk so I may just sit back and watch it again with my wife, she's a car nut to but doesn't like speed that way she used to.:( but then again she may be the wise one.:eek:

Lil Foot

Lifetime Member

Equipment
1979 B7100DT Gear, Nissan Hanix N150-2 Excavator
May 19, 2011
Peoria, AZ
I've always enjoyed the Bullitt car chase, especially when I'm trying to count the 7, 8, or 9 hubcaps the Charger loses/regains/loses again. (depends on which edit version you watch):D

Last edited:

bearbait

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Dec 9, 2011
New Glasgow Canada
I've always enjoyed the Bullitt car chase, especially when I'm trying to count the 7, 8, or 9 hubcaps the Charger loses/regains/loses again. (depends on which edit version you watch):D
Lol, yep and just how many gears did that Mustang have? Still a good movie, just something about a beautiful woman or a beautiful car you never get tired looking at.;)

bearbait

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Dec 9, 2011
New Glasgow Canada
This always reminded me of breakfast while I was living at home as a kid. (before I moved out)
Made the mistake of making this comment to mother dear one morning- bad move!:rolleyes:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T00eJSQimIk
Guess in that way I was spoiled rotten, grand mother lived us and always made sure us 3 kids were well feed. Didn't matter when you walked in our house there was always the smell of fresh home made bread and or the smell of pie or cookies being cooked. She was my real mother in my mind.

SidecarFlip

Banned

Equipment
M9000HDCC3, M9000HD, Kubota GS850 Sidekick
Oct 28, 2018
USA
My wife plays that junk on her car radio which I re-tune to some rock and roll.:eek: