B3350 that could

powersrp

Equipment
B3350
Apr 2, 2017
Indian River MI
I didn’t know anything about the problems with the def system on these tractors when I bought my 2015 with 100 hrs, I have had 0 problems with mine, whether it’s 30 below 0 or 80 degrees, the last week I’ve been torturing this tractor, pulling monster rocks out of the ground, one rock has to be a ton plus and I dead dragged it about 1/4 mile, sum of which was uphill in wet and soft grass/dirt, low range, diff locked, 4 wheel, pedal through the floor, it just kept pulling , I have had no regrets.

Ortimber

Sep 27, 2016
Oregon
Awesome, that little machine is very capable. Very good hp for its size. A lot of people have been very happy with theirs, a few have had problems. Sounds like you got a good one.

SDT

Equipment
multiple and various
Apr 15, 2018
SE, IN
I didn’t know anything about the problems with the def system on these tractors when I bought my 2015 with 100 hrs, I have had 0 problems with mine, whether it’s 30 below 0 or 80 degrees, the last week I’ve been torturing this tractor, pulling monster rocks out of the ground, one rock has to be a ton plus and I dead dragged it about 1/4 mile, sum of which was uphill in wet and soft grass/dirt, low range, diff locked, 4 wheel, pedal through the floor, it just kept pulling , I have had no regrets.
My new one is being delivered today (finally).

FEL/third function, ballast box, hydraulic angle QA snow blade with rubber cutting edge, extendable lift arms, and ratcheting lift arm leveling option.

I already have a front weight bracket and 5 front weights.

No liquid ballast as I change/repair all of my own tires.

May buy a 72" MMM in the future but do not need one at this time.

SDT

Myb3350

Equipment
B3350 JD430 Moline BG and BF
Jul 4, 2016
meridian ms
Same here, purchased my B3350 CAB with 42 hours, BEST tractor i have ever had great tractor no problems at all.

RLinNH

Equipment
B2650,LA534,BH77
Mar 10, 2018
NH
I love reading how happy people are with their Kubota's. (thumbs up icon here):D