B2601 Grapple Bucket

Stomper

Equipment
2017 L2501. Landpride Mower. Farm King Snow Blower. DIY Root Bucket grapple.
Jun 30, 2017
Northern Canada
Looks great. Grapples are awesome. They open up a whole new world of what can be done with a tractor.

Stomper

Equipment
2017 L2501. Landpride Mower. Farm King Snow Blower. DIY Root Bucket grapple.
Jun 30, 2017
Northern Canada
Its like I hired a friend that actually works! LOL
Yes it is.
The running joke (sometimes not a joke) around my house is that I call my tractor "buddy", because he's the only one around the house that does what I ask of him, and does it without complaining. Of course I'm right there with him and thats where all the fun comes in.

Egressman

Equipment
B2601
Sep 7, 2016
Richmond, IN, United States
Yes it is.
The running joke (sometimes not a joke) around my house is that I call my tractor "buddy", because he's the only one around the house that does what I ask of him, and does it without complaining. Of course I'm right there with him and thats where all the fun comes in.

100% true! My tractor is my buddy for sure. I just wish I could have my Lab with me when I tractoring! It has a drink holder, it should come with a dog holder also!

Egressman

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
100% true! My tractor is my buddy for sure. I just wish I could have my Lab with me when I tractoring! It has a drink holder, it should come with a dog holder also!

Egressman
I have a wolf/dog holder in both the tractor and the bobcat!
There is almost just enough room in the bobcat for me, and she rides on my shoulders, she loves it! :p

Attachments