BX1850 parts for sale

Erg22301

Oct 20, 2017
McKean, PA
Hello,

I have three attachments to my Kubota BX1850 tractor that I would like to get rid of; a loader bucket, a snow blower, and a ballast box.

Loader: LA203
Snow Blower: BX2750D
Ballast box: I'm not sure what size this is, I'll look into it if someone is really interested.

Here's a short little backstory; my husband passed away at the end of July. He left me with all of this stuff to take care of. I need to get rid of these three parts as they are just sitting around doing nothing.

I am not selling the tractor itself or the mower deck as I still use those. Just the aforementioned attachments.

Also, just so you know, I'm in northeast Pennsylvania and have no way of transporting these myself, unfortunately. We would have to try and figure something out.

Shoot me a message if you are interested or would like me to try and find out more about them. I apologize for my vague descriptions and my lack of knowledge, but I was not the one who knew all about this stuff.

Thank you and I hope you all have a wonderful weekend. God Bless! -Erin

terntees

Equipment
bx2360
Oct 20, 2017
stewartstown, pa
Your post says you are in northeast PA but your location says McKean which I thought was in Erie county. If you are in northeast PA I am interested in the snow blower.

coachgeo

Equipment
L225 w/woods Few Mowers & Back Blade, D722 in Motorcycle (Triumph Tiger), LMTV
Nov 16, 2012
Southern OH
Erin - I left a private message, please contact me
Thanks
Scott
Since he has only posted once ever on this board I would email him. He did set his profile to be able to send him emails.

Thecollector

Equipment
BX2200, SCAG MAGNUM III, kawasaki mule, JD z track 997
Nov 1, 2017
Ohio
HTML:
Hello,

I have three attachments to my Kubota BX1850 tractor that I would like to get rid of; a loader bucket, a snow blower, and a ballast box.

Loader: LA203
Snow Blower: BX2750D
Ballast box: I'm not sure what size this is, I'll look into it if someone is really interested.

Here's a short little backstory; my husband passed away at the end of July. He left me with all of this stuff to take care of. I need to get rid of these three parts as they are just sitting around doing nothing.

I am not selling the tractor itself or the mower deck as I still use those. Just the aforementioned attachments.

Also, just so you know, I'm in northeast Pennsylvania and have no way of transporting these myself, unfortunately. We would have to try and figure something out.

Shoot me a message if you are interested or would like me to try and find out more about them. I apologize for my vague descriptions and my lack of knowledge, but I was not the one who knew all about this stuff.

Thank you and I hope you all have a wonderful weekend. God Bless! -Erin
If you still have the loader shoot me a message. I am very interested.

Erg22301

Oct 20, 2017
McKean, PA
Update!

First off, I apologize for the confusion on where I am located. I meant to say Northwest PA, not northeast. I am in McKean which is part of Erie county.

That being said, the snowblower attachment and ballast box have been sold. I still do have the loader bucket if anyone is interested in that.

Thank you guys for all your help!

-Erin

Erg22301

Oct 20, 2017
McKean, PA
Hi, TheCollector! I tried to PM you, but I don't have enough posts to do so. Shoot me a message if you're still interested in the loader bucket as it is still available. Thanks!

bans25

Oct 30, 2017
Dover
Hi, TheCollector! I tried to PM you, but I don't have enough posts to do so. Shoot me a message if you're still interested in the loader bucket as it is still available. Thanks!
How much did the snowblower go for? what is the price on the loader?