What did you do to or on your Kubota today?

billrigsby

Equipment
L1500DT Too many implements, or is there such a thing?
Mar 17, 2015
Florissant CO USA 8213'
www.facebook.com
First gave the Brush Hog blades a quick hit with the body grinder

That is one ugly mower, need to do something about that! ;)

Then mowed the back 40, I actually wish it was 40,
then the neighbors would not be so close.
It is probably 1 1/2 not 40.

I figure the 3-Point is working good enough to do some work with the beast
instead of only working on it continuously. :D

Attachments

RonBoyBX25D

Lifetime Member

Equipment
B2650, LP Grapple, Bro-Tek spacers, QH, Box Blade, Landscape Rake, RB, and 1560G
Aug 1, 2015
Minneapolis, MN
Looks like it working good to me...also wish I had a 40 instead of 3 at the lake.

My fun before a nice stormy afternoon was a new fire pit area, just started the rock retaining wall. Will post pix tomorrow as didn't take with the rain.

Builtough

Equipment
Kubota B2601 with loader, pallet forks, rear bade, bush hog
May 15, 2015
Ottawa, Ohio, United states
Fertilized the hayfield and drug the pasture with a tire drag I put together. Then it rained! Perfect timing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Builtough

Equipment
Kubota B2601 with loader, pallet forks, rear bade, bush hog
May 15, 2015
Ottawa, Ohio, United states
Forgot the picture! Wasn't sure if the 2601 could handle a "real" spreader, but I purred right along in medium gear 4wd

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RonBoyBX25D

Lifetime Member

Equipment
B2650, LP Grapple, Bro-Tek spacers, QH, Box Blade, Landscape Rake, RB, and 1560G
Aug 1, 2015
Minneapolis, MN
Got a few hours in on the BX, love having a hoe with a thumb...thanks BXpanded for the add on's.

Still need to level the full fire pit area, but the wall is up after digging the trench for the wall. Not the best pix but all I took as the day ran out. More time with the holiday coming up!

Attachments

colej

Equipment
L2850
Jun 27, 2016
paige
got my first Kubota this weekend, a 1985 vintage L2850 so when I found this forum I figured i'd be back often so i joined. great stuff here it seems. can't wait to dive into the forums to see what tidbits of knowledge i can pick up.

i got this little jewel at a great price but needs a bit of TLC.
so far i've found:
1. the loader is really slow to lift and drop compared to the JD i had previously.
2. previous owner has some weird ground disconnect switch wired-in just after the battery ground cable. need to figure that out and why.
3. ignition switch is bypassed and has a pushbutton wired to the ignition
4. none of the lights work, wiring is a mess
5. 3 point drop valve was seized but working now thanks to WD40 and visegrips
6. took the aux hyd lines off that was for a gripper or something. i have no use for those so off they came.
7. lubed every zert i could find, changed oil and Hyd fluids, flush radiator, etc.
8. ordered a copy of maintenance manual - should have it tomorrow.

Pizzaguy

Equipment
L3240 HSTC
Nov 24, 2012
Northwest Iowa
IMG_20160626_134702_567.jpg

Built a brush guard for the front. I do not have a grapple--YET, and have been having several trees shedding limbs in all the storms we have had. I already put a tiny hole in the black plastic in the front. It is not quite complete yet, but should do the job.

Tooljunkie

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L1501,home built carry all, mini plow blade.
May 13, 2014
Lac Du Bonnet, Manitoba,Canada
Moved a fallen tree, cleaned up some chunks of cement moved some boats and pallets of steel and tools from my small garage. Its getting a little reno so i can have a small machine shop. That little machine is a workhorse.

millsan1

Equipment
BX25D, SGC05, 4' Box Blade, 6' rake, 6' blade, Titan BX42 Chipper
I literally used every implement i own today.

Loader
Grapple
Rake
Blade
Box blade
Chipper

Started the day clearing the sides of my driveway with the rake.

Then went to work on my pistol pit. Raked out remaining rocks.

Grappled up a bunch of brush and brought to the pit.

Chipper used to reduce brush into chips for the floor of the pit.

Went to some existing brush piles and chipped up a bunch of stuff.

Switched to bucket, used it to scoop up the chips and brought those down to pit.

Grabbed some 2a and finished a corner of my driveway circle that needed some dressing.

Put on the blade and scraped all the debris from the driveway (1/4 mile or so).

Used blade to rough grade about 1000 sq ft of parking, spread 2a and used box blade to finish.

Ramos

Equipment
1870-1, LA203A, RCK54
Feb 25, 2016
Sherman County, Oregon
Did our initial 50 hour service on the BX1870. Had 53 hours on the meter, hope the Kubota-Kops don't come looking for me! Everything looked good, very little glitter. The suction screen in the HST had several small pieces of 'form-a-gasket' type sealant in it. Really like this machine and feel like we are off to a good start!

Fredbussiere

Equipment
B7510HSD
May 28, 2016
Barrington,NH
I added a Femco Tuff Top to my B7510. Was easy to assemble. Looks great and the 44x44 is perfect for B series tractor. 199.90 from Rural king with free shipping.

Attachments

axlst2

Equipment
BX1500 with BB1248 and 3pt quick hitch; L3901 with FEL, BH77, and 42" QA forks
May 21, 2016
Powhatan, VA, USA
Fedex freight stuck!

Ok guys, So today I was pumped to get my new Titan 42" QA pallet forks. All said and done, $524 to be shipped to my door (shipping included). Took total of 2 business days to get here (Virginia) via FEDEX freight from TN.

FEDEX freight tractor-trailer pulls in my driveway.

My driveway is 500', L shaped, very wide (15') and has a 65' x 65' turn around at the corner of the L. All gravel, no mud.

Truck driver decides to try to pull into the turnaround and gets stuck. Too much weight on front axle - rear tires spin and start to bury the rear wheels. After about 5 minutes of sinking into gravel/57 stone, we decide to try another option.

I have a 2015 Chevy 2500 duramax LTZ...chained it to the back of his trailer hooked to my hitch, I pulled this 35,000 lb rig out of the stone trench, and onto even ground. Truck was in 4wd low if you're curious.

I couldn't believe it worked. The only bad part was that no one else was home to video or take photos. Serious props to Chevy - that duramax engine makes some serious torque.

Anyway, the forks are awesome. I give them a full endorsement. The FEDEX guy owes me one :).

bucktail

Equipment
L1500DT, 6' king kutter back blade, boom, dirt scoop ford disk JD212
Jun 13, 2016
MN
Reinstalled rebuilt alternator (it tested fine, but the bearings were rough). Pulled out the broken tach cable and the voltage regulator.

Huskerfan

Equipment
Kubota B2650 HSTC, Grasshopper 725Dt
May 24, 2016
Iowa
Took possession of B2650HSTC on turf tires, 72 in MMM and FEL with 60 in quick attach bucket. Said goodby to the BX2200.

wjoey

Equipment
m9960
Jun 29, 2016
chattanooga
How or why did it catch on fire? :confused:
All by its self I had been bailing hay and was finished for the weekend , it had been setting for a day and the next day it caught on fire it had to be a short somewhere but no help from Kubota or there 2 local dealers I am having to pay full price for parts:mad: