Go Back   OrangeTractorTalks - Everything Kubota > Kubota Classifieds > Buy, Sell & Trade

Buy, Sell & Trade Got a part or equipment for sale? Looking for something in particular? Post an ad!

Old 3 Weeks Ago   #11
8upbowhunter
1st Yr. Apprentice

Equipment: L4700 FEL, cutter, discs and grading scraper
Default Re: DPF Issues?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadMax31 View Post
I knew this was gonna happen. And actually a member here told me I was full of it... if I had the knowledge and software, I wouldve jumped on this long ago. Literally all of my diesel pickup owning friends have spent huge money to delete the emissions components that destroy those engines.

Theres no emission test for Inspection Stickers, so after warranty is up, bye bye DPF can!

Yup, soon as the warranty is up on my truck mine is gone too. I will see how my tractor does but it will eventually get removed also especially since I read in my manual that it has to be taken to the dealer every 2 years for a cleaning. Idk why that is but it isn't required for a truck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
8upbowhunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links  
Advertisement
Old 3 Weeks Ago   #12
sheepfarmer

Equipment: L3560, John Deere Gator, Ingersoll mower, Ford 8N tractor that is a little young

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8upbowhunter View Post
Yup, soon as the warranty is up on my truck mine is gone too. I will see how my tractor does but it will eventually get removed also especially since I read in my manual that it has to be taken to the dealer every 2 years for a cleaning. Idk why that is but it isn't required for a truck.

Would you double check the dpf cleaning thing for me? I'm curious (no surprise) since on the 60 series tractors it is every 3000 hrs, and at least for me it will be a lot longer than 2 years. The waranty for these emissions related components is 5 years, except for routine maintenance.
Old 3 Weeks Ago   #13
8upbowhunter
1st Yr. Apprentice

Equipment: L4700 FEL, cutter, discs and grading scraper

Yep you are correct, another manual trick. Page before says every 2 years and a page or two before that says every year and when I turned to the next page to the DPF cleaning it says every 3,000 hours then right below that it goes back to more every 1 year stuff. I should know better by now to be very careful when reading these manuals because they skip around a lot. Sorry for the confusion.

8upbowhunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3 Weeks Ago   #14
clark_bailey
2nd Yr. Apprentice

Equipment: Kubota L3710, L3600 and Bobcat T190

i have a gmc duramax the extra crap is gone in 20 more months!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
clark_bailey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2 Weeks Ago   #15
dspain1000

Can someone tell me what was the first year they installed the DPF's on the L Series Engines
dspain1000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2 Weeks Ago   #16
sheepfarmer

Equipment: L3560, John Deere Gator, Ingersoll mower, Ford 8N tractor that is a little young

Wsm dated 2013.
Old 2 Weeks Ago   #17
MadMax31
3rd Yr. Apprentice

Equipment: B7610

Quote:
Originally Posted by dspain1000 View Post
Can someone tell me what was the first year they installed the DPF's on the L Series Engines
Model L3301, L3901, L4701, etc... L2501 is under the HP requirement for a DPF, but is still refered to as Tier 4. The 60 series Grand L is the Tier4 final, with emissions, Im mostly sure.
Old 2 Weeks Ago   #18
Myb3350
1st Yr. Apprentice

Equipment: B3350 JD430 Moline BG and BF

Gary Harper owner of a B3350 Kubota not having any problems but I sure would like a contract point if I start having problem are maybe a delete kit when my warranty runs out, please send contact information, thanks

Last edited by Myb3350; 2 Weeks Ago at 06:36 AM.
Myb3350 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2 Weeks Ago   #19
Greenhead
2nd Yr. Apprentice

Equipment: L4400 TLB, MX5100 Loader, King Kutter 6' Rotary Cutter, & Tiller

I'm not sure if you have to remove any hardware with this re-tune on tractors or not. Trucks usually involves removal. Please note if you plan to trade your truck into a dealer someday they will NOT take the truck without it. They can not sell the vehicle. I don't care what you do so don't get me wrong. Just be sure you save the parts to reinstall if you plan to trade it someday.
Greenhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2 Weeks Ago   #20
Myb3350
1st Yr. Apprentice

Equipment: B3350 JD430 Moline BG and BF

Good information, not saying I will do the delete kit but if I start having the problems some of the guys on here are having I would try a delete kit, I have a 1953 Minneapolis Moline BG, wonder what my hi- tec B3350 will look like in 60 years from now and how much it will cost me to keep all this hi- tec junk working
Myb3350 is offline   Reply With Quote