Go Back   OrangeTractorTalks - Everything Kubota > Kubota Classifieds > Buy, Sell & Trade

Buy, Sell & Trade Got a part or equipment for sale? Looking for something in particular? Post an ad!

Old 11-20-2015   #1
sheepfarmer

Equipment: L3560, John Deere Gator, Ingersoll mower, Ford 8N tractor that is a little young
Default L4200 GST in mid Michigan

Stopped by Michigan State University, East Lansing surplus and salvage store and they had a Kubota L4200 GST outfitted for snow plowing, front blade with hydraulic angle controls in the lot. Nice cab. Didn't see a price and didn't have time to stay to ask about it. Looked like it had some serious hydraulic leaks or someone spilled some stuff around it. Check online, they sell some stuff online auction, there may be more info there. Tractor looked in good condition.
Advertisement
Old 12-01-2015   #2
Drewdaman

1st Yr. Apprentice

Equipment: M4950DT with FEL, L200 with rototiller, RTV900 with winch
Default Re: L4200 GST in mid Michigan

It looks like this is for local purchase only, as I couldn't find anything listed for Kubota when I just searched their online store.

http://msusurplusstore.com/search.ph...kubota&x=0&y=0
Drewdaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2015   #3
Greenhead
2nd Yr. Apprentice

Equipment: L4400, MX5100

It's there now.

http://msusurplusstore.com/catalog/b...-4200-tractor/
Greenhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2015   #4
sheepfarmer

Equipment: L3560, John Deere Gator, Ingersoll mower, Ford 8N tractor that is a little young

Hmmm 19 years old, no tier4 stuff, good project to learn all about hydraulics on..Nice warm cab...probably kept inside and used every winter on some part of the campus. Bad news is sometimes those mowing and plowing jobs are given to students who may not be kind to equipment. Most U stuff is pretty well maintained unless owned by a department and not buildings and grounds. 9K. If I had my barn paid for I'd be tempted. Dunno what for though, except that cab might look mighty good after El Nino goes away.
Old 01-06-2017   #5
tctraveler55

Equipment: kubota & John Deere Tractors & Equipment

where is the MSU Surplus store located. I live in Mi but not familiar with that. thanks
tctraveler55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2017   #6
sheepfarmer

The MSU surplus store is on the Michigan State University campus on Farm Lane, East Lansing. They are open for public shopping on Tuesdays and Fridays. No telling what they will have for sale. Lots of old desks and bookshelves oddly enough. But being an ag school occasional tractor stuff. Check website. I saw the tractor driving past, the orange caught my eye...