Go Back   OrangeTractorTalks - Everything Kubota > Kubota Classifieds > Buy, Sell & Trade

Buy, Sell & Trade Got a part or equipment for sale? Looking for something in particular? Post an ad!

Old 01-07-2017   #1
tctraveler55

Equipment: kubota & John Deere Tractors & Equipment
Default Kubota B Series Complete Snowblower Package with Sims Cab

If you have a B series Kubota and are looking for a Snowblower and Cab Assembly for it....Check this out!! I have a Kubota B222A Snowblower Attachment complete with Front Hydraulic Lift, Electric Clutch and a Sims Cab with Electric Wiper & Light. I bought this a few years ago and never used it. The Sims Cab has a glass windshield and soft sides and rear cover that are near new. I removed them and stored them flat in my polebarn so they wouldn't get kinked or cracked. It has always been stored inside. It was my understanding it came off a B7100 and also fits a B6100 and many others. However, you would need to verify that it is right for your application. It is a very lightly used unit and shows little wear. Will last someone a long time. $2000 for the package. Email me or phone two3one nine3two sevenfive sixsix
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN5323.jpg
Views:	190
Size:	95.1 KB
ID:	26508   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN5324.jpg
Views:	176
Size:	89.6 KB
ID:	26509   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN5325.jpg
Views:	179
Size:	92.8 KB
ID:	26510   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN5272.jpg
Views:	154
Size:	95.2 KB
ID:	26511  

Last edited by tctraveler55; 01-07-2017 at 08:13 AM. Reason: forgot to include price
tctraveler55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links  
Advertisement