L3200 lift lever

dtrivette

Equipment
L3200dt
Aug 30, 2015
Lexington,NC
the lift lever on my l3200 has all of a sudden started dropping down with no tension on it, I can raise the lift to the top and it will fall all the way down, I can adjust the speed of how fast it falls, and that part seems to work properly, I can also set the stop and the lift will stay in that position for several days, it doesn't fall any. What I have noticed is that the lever has a rubber sleeve and that it had moved on the lever if I put the sleeve back in the same position, the tension is correct, I have been trying to verify that this sleeve adds the tension to the lever, I have went to the parts diagram and can not find a tension spring or anything. my main concern is that if something is wrong I address it before it gets worse. If anyone has any insight on this I would appreciate it.

Daren Todd

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Massey Ferguson 1825E, Kubota Z121S, Box blade, Rotary Cutter
May 18, 2014
Vilonia, Arkansas
Most have a couple nut's and couple of washers at the base of the handle. Should be able to loosen the jam nut and tighten the inside nut, checking the operation of the handle. Then tighten the jam nut :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dtrivette

Equipment
L3200dt
Aug 30, 2015
Lexington,NC
Thanks for the information, I looked at it a week ago and it did not register, but after the post I looked again and it makes perfect sense. I will adjust tomorrow and hopefully post back it was a success.