Bx2380

1970cs

Apr 26, 2016
Grand Ledge
Any word on new model BX or GR ?
Current production of the BX is planning on shutting down in June or July depending on demand. As a dealer we have been told that the new BX would be ready to order and ship shortly after the dealer meeting in October. We have been mis-lead before.

The new M5, 6 and 7 took a full year after the meeting due to "not being ready for retail"

Pat

stutrac

Mar 30, 2016
Bethany ct
That is probably why Kubota has 0 down for 60 mo and rebates on attachments to sell off all the old model's Bx's, dealers are trying to clear all the old innovatory , i think the GR price should be lowered and not be competitive with the Bx 1870 that is why i got a deal on my 1870 because it was a stock unit and the dealer is trying to move it.but that is fine,but i bet the price will be higher on the new BX models and i bet they will have DEF to be added.

1970cs

Apr 26, 2016
Grand Ledge
That is probably why Kubota has 0 down for 60 mo and rebates on attachments to sell off all the old model's Bx's, dealers are trying to clear all the old innovatory , i think the GR price should be lowered and not be competitive with the Bx 1870 that is why i got a deal on my 1870 because it was a stock unit and the dealer is trying to move it.but that is fine,but i bet the price will be higher on the new BX models and i bet they will have DEF to be added.
Partially correct! The BX1870 has been a slow mover compered to the 23/26 HP.
That's why you may have gotten a great deal! Also the program works that if you take a BX and get a loader (discount) and any other implement i.e. kubota or Land Pride (discount) for a total of $1000.00 off your deal.
And DEF is only used on the M5 and above along with DPF.
The federal mandate tier 4 final is meant for 28 HP and above. Tier 5 may come in 3 to 5 years from now. I am not sure of when they lower the threshold below 28 HP.

So far the 100 hp and under has only used DPF systems since they can fit in area about twice the size of a football.

Correct it will be slightly more expensive. If they have to go to DPF and or EGR they will jump up 10-15%

Pat

stutrac

Mar 30, 2016
Bethany ct
just came from my dealer and he said they could not sell their Gr 2120, so they sold it to another dealer, my dealer said they push to sell the Bx1870 just because of the cost and more versatile tractor.