New forum member and new Kubota owner.

War Eagle

Equipment
2012 B3000HSDC and Allis Chalmer 5020
Jan 15, 2017
Nampa, Idaho
I live in the Nampa Idaho for 34 years and never have seen as much snow as this 2016/17 season.

I use an atv with plow or my Allis Chalmers 5020 tractor with FEL and box blade to move what snow we have gotten over the years.

However, this year the snow has been never ending. Setting records with each new storm and snowfall dump. I've been having to dress up in a snow suit to stay dry and warm. Having to do this dozens of times this season already is getting old. So I decided that I needed to upgrade my equipment and started looking for tractor with a cab (heat and A/C).

Looked at scores of 30-40 hp tractors and found a low hour 2012 Kubota B3000HSDC with FEL and bought. Having it shipped from out of state and am really looking forward to getting this unit and putting it in service.

County doesn't plow in our area so I end up keeping some roads open as well.
Today I don't whistle while I'm moving snow but I'm hoping that will change with my new to me Kubota.

coachgeo

Equipment
L225 w/woods Few Mowers & Back Blade, D722 in Motorcycle (Triumph Tiger), LMTV
Nov 16, 2012
Southern OH
I live in the Nampa Idaho for 34 years and never have seen as much snow as this 2016/17 season.....

found a low hour 2012 Kubota B3000HSDC with FEL and bought. Having it shipped from out of state and am really looking forward to getting this unit and putting it in service......
Welcome to OTT. All of Nampa Idaho will for sure now go into a Snow Recession for next many many years all cause you upgraded :p

Last edited:

Newlyme

Lifetime Member

Equipment
M4900 w/loader, finish mower, tiller, auger, rake. BX24 w/loader, backhoe
May 27, 2015
Nelson Ohio USA
Welcome to OTT. All of Nampa Idaho will for sure now go into a Snow Recession for next many many years all cause you upgraded :p
He's not kidding last year I did the same as you. The year before froze nearly to death multiple times on the BX. Got the 4900 and plowed once this year so far.
Although is was in a short sleeve shirt!
:)

Enjoy.