BX2711 quick hitch and PTO shaft

stutrac

Mar 30, 2016
Bethany ct
i picked up a snow blower with the quick hitch but i already have one for my tractor, i am asking $900 or best offer, i have no idea value so i figure i would start some where.i do have access to put on a pallet at work ,but i prefer local.

Attachments

quickdick

Equipment
bx2670
Sep 21, 2023
i picked up a snow blower with the quick hitch but i already have one for my tractor, i am asking $900 or best offer, i have no idea value so i figure i would start some where.i do have access to put on a pallet at work ,but i prefer local.
interested in the hitch, how much just for that

DustyRusty

Equipment
BX23S
Nov 8, 2015
North East CT
Dusty, I’m picking up a bx2711. Are there any modifications needed to be done to install on my bx23s? Thanks
Just remove the grille guard, and it will clamp to the front of the frame. Just be careful when you open the hood that you don't damage it. Make sure to tighten the clamps tightly. Also, make sure that the driveshaft if fully engaged with the locking collar.

Reactions: 1 user

PScalici88

Equipment
Kubota BX23S
Sep 15, 2023
Michigan
Just remove the grille guard, and it will clamp to the front of the frame. Just be careful when you open the hood that you don't damage it. Make sure to tighten the clamps tightly. Also, make sure that the driveshaft if fully engaged with the locking collar.

what size pto shaft do i need? The one that came with it is to short and it’s a welded shaft.