Short rant

Northern Rednek

Equipment
L3901
Apr 6, 2016
Murillo Ontario Canada
It’s all a real shame actually. I really love my tractor and I really don’t want a sour relationship with my dealer but I’m not very impressed with the dealership or Kubota right now. I shouldn’t come down too much on Kubota yet because I haven’t contacted them direct yet but now more than ever I think I should. Even if nothing will get done they should hear our beefs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lugbolt

Equipment
ZG127S-54
Oct 15, 2015
Mid, South, USA
Some "recalls" have a transportation allowance that is paid by Kubota to the dealer. BUT that allowance doesn't last forever. Typically $75 for the first year (12 months after date of "recall" issuance), and the 2nd year $35. Might have changed since the last time I did a campaign but that's the way it used to be.

A "recall" is usually safety related. A factory directed modification is not safety related. Kubota calls them fix-as-fail, or sometimes factory authorized repair. They don't always have transportation allowance.

There were several bulletins out for the L3901's and two that I can remember dealt with the cold weather CCV hose. AFAK, neither have a transportation allowance as they were not safety-related recalls.

Northern Rednek

Equipment
L3901
Apr 6, 2016
Murillo Ontario Canada
Some "recalls" have a transportation allowance that is paid by Kubota to the dealer. BUT that allowance doesn't last forever. Typically $75 for the first year (12 months after date of "recall" issuance), and the 2nd year $35. Might have changed since the last time I did a campaign but that's the way it used to be.

A "recall" is usually safety related. A factory directed modification is not safety related. Kubota calls them fix-as-fail, or sometimes factory authorized repair. They don't always have transportation allowance.

There were several bulletins out for the L3901's and two that I can remember dealt with the cold weather CCV hose. AFAK, neither have a transportation allowance as they were not safety-related recalls.

Hope this doesn’t sound snotty cause it’s not meant to be but the possibility of the dipstick being blown out and oil spraying on the exhaust is safety related.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk