Is there hope for the younger generations.

Daren Todd

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Massey Ferguson 1825E, Kubota Z121S, Box blade, Rotary Cutter
May 18, 2014
Vilonia, Arkansas
CM you have a good start for that little girl your doing good, just remember when say grows up and says she hates you,,, she doesnt ,,, they all do it to some degree. Thats funny about the burying thing,, I did manage to tell one of the grand daughters boy friend ,after he was playing some silly touch and giggle in front of Grandpap, That I do have 40 acres and a back hoe, the kid never came back,,lol
We had our Little Jacky Chan (Jack Russell Terrier) for intimidating guys who would come visit my daughter. One guy thought it was funny to tease him. Would make sudden moves towards my daughter to get him going. Boy got ready to leave and grabbed Bri for a hug which made her yelp. Next thing the boy new Jack was swinging from his crotch sounding just plane evil :eek::p:D Good thing the boy was wearing saggy britches or he would have been hurt really bad.

William1

Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX25D
Jul 28, 2015
Richmond, Virginia
I do recall similar comments being made about kids like me back in the 1960's. I know my great grandparents era thought the youth of 1927 were 'done for' what with their zany dancing and wild lifestyles.
Somehow, I suspect the kids of today will be thinking similar thoughts when they too, are grandparents.

RCW

Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX2360, FEL, MMM, BX2750D snowblower. 1953 Minneapolis Moline ZAU
Apr 28, 2013
Chenango County, NY
I do recall similar comments being made about kids like me back in the 1960's.
Same for me in the '80's. Former farm-boy, turned into the restaurant/bar business in high school and college.

I definitely had a wild-side.

Last edited:

Butch

Equipment
Kubota 2410, RC60-24B, FL1000- kubota hydrolic front snow blade- plug aerator
Sep 10, 2009
Rising Sun, MD
Yep William... ya pretty much hit the nail dead square on...