WTB: One Bottom Plow

ant126

Sep 3, 2017
Boonville, MO
I am located in central Missouri, and would drive as far as eastern Kansas, and western Illinois. I would like a 10-14 inch, 3 point, single bottom plow. Needs to be sturdy and in pretty good shape, but doesn't need to be like new, price range $200-$300 depending on quality and condition. Attached coulter would be great, but not a deal breaker. I can pay with cash or cash and partial trade for a 8 inch single bottom plow I have that is 3 point but it is non-standard.

It is an old Sears plow and could be used by cat 0 (and maybe cat 1?) pretty well with some modification of the top link attachment and if you had a shorter top link than I do. I have used it with my Kubota B7100, but it is too hard to adjust right without a shorter top link and it's not worth it for me to spend money on a plow that is already too small for what I need.

You can email me at ant73940 (AT) gmail

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

ant126

Sep 3, 2017
Boonville, MO
Thanks for the tip. I have looked a lot on craigslist. There are a lot of 2 bottoms, but not many 1 bottom plows there. I had not thought of just taking one of the bottoms off a 2 bottom plow. I will keep that in mind.

Dj417

Equipment
Kubota b5100e. Woods rm48 finish mower rm42 brush hog, kubota b36 tiller,
Nov 6, 2017
Joplin
There is an original kubota single bottom just south of the border in Arkansas. It's on Craigslist for $295.

ant126

Sep 3, 2017
Boonville, MO
Thanks for the info. I ended up getting a really nice Brinley single bottom plow in Kansas that had been modified to fit a 3 point hitch. It is low profile and works really well.