Unusual Trail Cam Pictures

Creature Meadow

Lifetime Member

Equipment
2012 L4600, Disk, Brush Hog, GB60 Garden Bedder, GSS72 Grading Scraper
Sep 19, 2016
Central North Carolina
I know we have several here that have trail cams setup to take pictures of wildlife.

This post is for unique pictures you have gotten. I have mine setup targeting deer on our lease but occasionally get odd or unique pics.

Let's see what you have gotten pictures of and I'll get it started.

Had my camera setup on a point the the deer liked to funnel out of. When I came to check my camera I saw the beans had been picked but to my surprise I caught some of the action.

Attachments

Creature Meadow

Lifetime Member

Equipment
2012 L4600, Disk, Brush Hog, GB60 Garden Bedder, GSS72 Grading Scraper
Sep 19, 2016
Central North Carolina
A couple more, one of my uncle walking by my camera to set traps he did not know it was there until i showed him the pic and the other of the farm help transportation. How often you see a bus parked a mile off the road right in front of your trail camera?

Attachments

geoff

Equipment
b2410 tractor, FM90 topper,RS1200 cultivator,bearcat 4 inch chipper,b1610.
Jul 7, 2017
essex uk.
These are nice clear images, I have been contemplating getting a couple for security , but also for interest in wildlife.

skeets

Equipment
BX 2360 /B2601
Oct 2, 2009
SW Pa
OK I ll bite, 1 and 3 I know but number 2 kinda has me puzzled,,, unless its like some I get,,, have no freekin idea what they are, streaks across the picture, something way in the back ground you can see something but not what, eyes but no body,, strange things

DocHolladay

Equipment
MX5200, FEL
Oct 19, 2015
Murfreesboro, TN
This is the second year in a row, that I have gotten a hummingbird picture. There are no flowers in front of the camera. I don't know why they do it.

helomech

Apr 15, 2011
East Texas
OK I ll bite, 1 and 3 I know but number 2 kinda has me puzzled,,, unless its like some I get,,, have no freekin idea what they are, streaks across the picture, something way in the back ground you can see something but not what, eyes but no body,, strange things
Something scared a deer and the corn flew in the air when it took off.

skeets

Equipment
BX 2360 /B2601
Oct 2, 2009
SW Pa
Well that makes sense,,

md somebody stealing your nativity ?

bearbait

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3560, 64" snowblower, 72" back blade
Dec 9, 2011
New Glasgow Canada
Not really unusual but a couple pic's from last week when I was at a friends deer hunting. The bigger doe came home with me, never could get the time and date to stay set on the camera. She made a mistake showing up at 8am Friday morning.

Attachments

RCW

Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX2360, FEL, MMM, BX2750D snowblower. 1953 Minneapolis Moline ZAU
Apr 28, 2013
Chenango County, NY
Not really unusual but a couple pic's from last week when I was at a friends deer hunting. The bigger doe came home with me, never could get the time and date to stay set on the camera. She made a mistake showing up at 8am Friday morning.
That's doe's some good eatin' right there. Congratulations!

Buck doesn't have a big rack, but he looks like real good freezer fodder, too!

Got a little peanut buck out back that has a decent rack. He's a little guy, and REALLY good eating I'll bet!

My philosophy has always been that the Big Old Rank Buck looks great on the wall, but not so much the freezer...

I've loved venison since a kid. I don't hunt anymore, but have several friends that do, and dislike venison. Sometimes we're the fortunate recipients!

Last edited:

bearbait

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3560, 64" snowblower, 72" back blade
Dec 9, 2011
New Glasgow Canada
That's doe's some good eatin' right there. Congratulations!

Buck doesn't have a big rack, but he looks like real good freezer fodder, too!

Got a little peanut buck out back that has a decent rack. He's a little guy, and REALLY good eating I'll bet!

My philosophy has always been that the Big Old Rank Buck looks great on the wall, but not so much the freezer...

I've loved venison since a kid. I don't hunt anymore, but have several friends that do, and dislike venison. Sometimes we're the fortunate recipients!
Thanks RCW, yes the doe I shot was a dry doe and should be excellent eating, nothing like a cold beer and a deer burger. I haven't hunted in 6 or 7 years but after this last surgery it sure was great to be able to sit in the blind again. Coyotes were relentless on the poor buggers though so Tuesday I'll be back but hunting the yotes

Waterboy

Equipment
Kubota m125x
Dec 11, 2017
Lemoore ca
Still trying to figure out how to post pictures, I have set game cameras for a while and caught some crazy stuff. I'd really like to get one of the cameras that sends the pictures to your phone as it takes them