3 point hitch lift arms

auctioneer dave

Equipment
L3600, LA680, backhoe attachment
Feb 18, 2014
boaz ky
The diverter block is the block where the hoses are hooked right and how do i repair this or what ever i need to do to it

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
Dave,
I'm flying blind here without knowing what hoses are hooked to where.
Any chance you could snap me a pic or even a simple line drawing would help me out, I don't want to steer you down a wrong road if I can help it. ;)

Last edited:

auctioneer dave

Equipment
Feb 18, 2014
boaz ky
Here is what I have now I went to the Kubota dealer and talked to them about this problem. this is what we came up with the hydraulic lines coming off the block and running to the back hoe should not even be hooked to that block at all. we are going to un hook them and put a standard remote hydraulics on the tractor the way it should have been done from the start. we have not started on this yet but the dealer is sure that this will let me operate all three the front loader, backhoe, and the three point hitch all at the same time if needed. This will be at a cost of $800.00

auctioneer dave

Equipment
Feb 18, 2014
boaz ky
Just wanted to update you on what is going on with the three point lift and the hydraulics for the back hoe. I took the tractor to one of the kubota dealers in my area ( there is three with in 30 miles of where I live) they have the lift arms working but I have not went to get it yet but I will let you know what fixed it. On the back hoe hydraulics I have had them to install remote hydraulics on the tractor so I can work the back hoe, at a cost of $800.00 ( one of the other dealers wanted $950.00 for doing this)

auctioneer dave

Equipment
Feb 18, 2014
boaz ky
I just need to tell every one what was wrong with the lift arms on my tractor. the dealer took another tractor with the hydraulics hooked up right and redid my hoses and now every thing works. I had them to put a remote hydraulics on the back of the tractor for the backhoe attachment. every thing is working right now. One more thing I purchased the tractor worth the money that I gave for it, and the dealer offered me more money for the tractor than I gave for it, but I turned him down I will get the tractor in the shape that he would and either keep it or sell it.