Heeelllppp! Marketing!

SteveF

Equipment
BX25
May 15, 2013
Huntingdon, PA
I had tried that several nights ago at my first failed attempt, but I used the one on here via the forum. Technology is not my strong point for someone whos 32...
Just a thought...

You are likely a fantastic landscaper! So, why not stick to landscaping related (and Kubota maintenance and repair) work and let the tech stuff to others who do that for a living. There are probably guys on this forum who would get you started gratis or a nominal amount. Don't be distracted from your core expertise even if other stuff is fun cause that fun stuff won't pay the bills... it will only cost you.

My oldest son is 32... Some things he is great at, some things he thinks he's great at. Success comes from knowing the difference!

Eric McCarthy

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kubota B6100E
Dec 21, 2009
Richmond Va
Insteand of paying 100 different people hundres of dollars each to do my marketing I've found ONE guy out of Miami Florida who excess in marketing for the lawn/landscape industry. I've come to learn alot about marketing from watching his videos on Youtube. He gives alot of sound advise And warns that tons of people offer marketing but not everyone can guarentee results.

Also tons of scam artists out there who want nothing more then your money and give nothing in return. Yeah I can pay individually Yellow Pages, Yahoo, Google, Bing and anyone else you can think of to handle my needs or I can have this guy out of Florida handle it all and see to it I'm listed on every single search engine. BUT I have to crawl before I can walk and its not in my budget right now to go all out advertising.

BravoXray

Equipment
BX-25D, Ford 9N, Bobcat 825. Too many implements to list
Feb 6, 2014
Lake Winola,PA.
Eric,

Check out Guerilla Marketing, by Jay Conrad Levinson. He has a website where you can spend lots of money, but his book is out in paperback and it's worth every penny. He lays out what works and what doesn't, and it's geared toward the small business owner. He has hundreds of little tips, and shows you a lot of ways to advertise for little money.

Good luck!

Jerry