Help me figure this one out....please!

Tooljunkie

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L1501,home built carry all, mini plow blade.
May 13, 2014
Lac Du Bonnet, Manitoba,Canada
Interesting. There was slightly more gap when tiles went back into tray. Same number of tiles, but some ended up slighly smaller.
Just 1/8 inch all the way around outside amounts to almost 8 square inches. So if they were 1inch square,3 square inches. 3 square inches divided by the number of tiles is .0476 inches. Thats reducing outside measurement by 2mm. Hard to catch.

Last edited:

bearbait

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3560, 64" snowblower, 72" back blade
Dec 9, 2011
New Glasgow Canada
Interesting. There was slightly more gap when tiles went back into tray. Same number of tiles, but some ended up slighly smaller.
Just 1/8 inch all the way around outside amounts to almost 8 square inches. So if they were 1inch square,3 square inches. 3 square inches divided by the number of tiles is .0476 inches. Thats reducing outside measurement by 2mm. Hard to catch.
I think your right, I did notice the paused the camera twice.

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
It's been doctored, watch the gaps and the size of the tile squares, they don't look the same from one to the other.
When he swaps them around they never end up being perfect squares, then magically when he puts them in the box they line up and make perfect squares. :rolleyes:

bearbait

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3560, 64" snowblower, 72" back blade
Dec 9, 2011
New Glasgow Canada
You guys are absolutely right. A friend of mine sent that to me in an email and without giving it a second glance I thought you guys would get a kick out of it but after looking at it twice I could see where it was doctored. Tooljunkie if you get a chance maybe you could send me a couple spare brain cells, lol.