M125x 3 point issue

Waterboy

Equipment
Kubota m125x
Dec 11, 2017
Lemoore ca
hello everyone, I'm having trouble with the 3 point hydraulics on my Kubota m125x. Long story short I managed to crack the top deck cover containing the 3 point cylinder, no other apparent damage had occurred. I replaced it without issue with a new cover and while it was apart I replaced any o rings, gaskets and filters that I had interfered in any way. Once back together I topped off the fluid level and fired up the tractor only to find the 3 point would not operate at all and I had a slight chatter noise coming from somewhere in front of the cylinder (under the cab therefore tough to pin down location). I double checked everything and when I raised the arms by hand the chatter went away and they began to raise on their own and worked as designed the rest of that day. The tractor sat over the weekend and now the 3 point has gone back to not working with the same previous symptoms. I have tried to bleed everything I could get a wrench on but I don't seem to have pressure anywhere. Has anyone dealt with this or am I overlooking something obvious? Any input would be greatly appreciated!

Waterboy

Equipment
Kubota m125x
Dec 11, 2017
Lemoore ca
Nobody?? With all the wealth of knowledge and experience between everybody on this site nobody has even a gut feeling? Lol thanks to everybody who has stopped to take a look

Waterboy

Equipment
Kubota m125x
Dec 11, 2017
Lemoore ca
It does not have edc to the best of my knowledge. We had a mower mounted on it, the boom was far too extended as I drove it over some railroad tracks. Too much stress to the one side and it popped the casting along the right hand side and destroyed most of the fasteners on the left. I'll post pics as soon as I can figure out how. Thanks!

D2Cat

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L305DT, B7100HST, TG1860, TG1860D, L4240
Mar 27, 2014
40 miles south of Kansas City
I think you need 5 post before you are able to post pictures, just to keep trolls off the forum. Just post a couple more comments about anything and then you'll be able to post.

Waterboy

Equipment
Kubota m125x
Dec 11, 2017
Lemoore ca
OK I have determined that I have absolutely zero pressure going to the control valves for the three-point lift, primary two filters are full of oil and I have determined that neither of the pumps are working due to the fact that I have no power steering or three point capabilities. I have done quite a bit to prove there is no air leak around the filter area but due to how tight things are I can't access the underside of the pumps to verify there isn't a leak in that area and I do not have a noticeable oil leak. Something that I had noticed is that the pumps stop chattering when I restart the tractor after I pull and reinstall a filter, almost as if they don't start chattering till the suction lines and filters are full. I guess my biggest question right now that is running through my head would be is there some type of device that keeps the pumps from receiving fluid or building pressure as some type a failsafe? I'm wondering if there isn't some type of electrical back up safety valve of some type that would sense a broken line or something of that sort and shut things down to keep from losing all the oil?