pallet fork compatability?

momark

Equipment
M5660 SUHD
May 14, 2017
Arnold, MO USA
Hey guys, just want to run this by you. I'm thinking of ordering a set of Titan pallet forks: 48" , 4000lb. capacity, 6-46" width adjust. I talked to the rep on the phone and he couldn't assure me that they were compatible with my Kubota LA1154 quick detach loader. So I thought I'd run it by you folks(the ultimate authority :)). Does anyone know for sure if these will work for me?
Thanks, Mark

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
If you have an SSQA mount and the forks are SSQA then it will work.

Kennyd4110

Vendor Member
Sep 7, 2013
Westminster, MD
www.boltonhooks.com
Yes they will work...just as NIW stated.

Rant on:
Sad that the "distributor" of them does not know what the heck he is selling and what they will fit. Obvious they are not tractor/equipment guys or manufacturers.
Rant off.

DevilDog

Equipment
L3540 HST3, 72" Woods Rear Finishing Mower, L3584" Land Pride BB, 72" York Rake,
Feb 1, 2011
upstate N.Y.
Oh yeah, they'll fit for sure, I have same ones on my L3540.
DevilDog

Kennyd4110

Vendor Member
Sep 7, 2013
Westminster, MD
www.boltonhooks.com
Ok, sounds good. Is it a reasonably good quality piece of equipment?
Many mixed reviews if you do some research on various forums. Just about everything "distribute" is made in China and comes to them in sea containers. You can guess how they can sell things for half of what other companies sell for after paying eBay and Amazon fees, and after the "free" shipping is paid for.

YMMV ;)

dirtydeed

Lifetime Member

Equipment
B2650 BH77, U27-4R2, BX23TLBM, box blade, rear blade, flail mower, Stump Grinder
Dec 8, 2017
Wind Gap, PA
I just received a set from them in the 42" variety, a bit lighter duty. The forks themselves are quite heavy duty. The quick attach bracket looks heavy enough, but look like they were welded by a 10 year old child (perhaps, they were). ;)

The set that I got has the 2" receiver as well. Great price, free (fast) shipping.

I keep getting notices from them that they are having all kinds of sales right now.

DontBeCheap

Equipment
Deere 3720
Dec 15, 2017
Northeast US
Titan is a scumbag operation. They copy other people's work and send it offshore for duplication in China. China does not have the steel quality standards found in the US so the raw material starts life out rusting from the inside out (China imports most of the worlds scrap metal).

Titan consists of just a few jagoffs who do nothing but unload shipping containers and gorilla advertize their garbage to unsuspecting customers.

They have no product knowledge and horrendous product support. If you have a problem, expect to be offered $20 back to take the product to a local welding shop for modification. And that's if you can get a response.

It's such a shame to watch people get duped by these maggots.

There are plenty of us based brands that are excellent: HLA, Everything Attachments, Artillian...

Don't Be Cheap. Your life might depend on it.

Last edited: