Kioti ?

mpham

Equipment
B 2650 cab
Nov 15, 2016
Massachusetts
Before I bought my B2650 I ran a Kioti ck20 for more than 5 years. The only trouble I had with it was the loader control broke. It was an easy fix with parts readily available. Great machine! You get a lot for your money. I would have got another but the closest dealer went out of business due to mismanagement. The next closest ones are hours away.

bandaidmd

Equipment
B2620 w/LA364 FEL ,BH65, ssqa , 1982 B8200E w/BF300FEL
May 19, 2013
Middle of DELMARVA
Remember when talking color Kiotis are also orange. lol
Suposedly the person who started Kioti was somehow involved with Kubota and there was a less than friendly split and Kiotis are orange as a F U to Kubota.

D2Cat

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L305DT, B7100HST, TG1860, TG1860D, L4240
Mar 27, 2014
40 miles south of Kansas City
"and Kiotis are orange as a F U to Kubota."

Don't think that was the reason Kioti used very similar color orange. It was about money, enough to stay in business. They were doing what ever they could go get Kubota's more established market shares.

GaBota

Equipment
M7060 B2650
Jul 25, 2017
Coopers, Ga.
Kioti makes a very good tractor. They are now owned by LS which also makes the New Holland. I own an LK3054 which I purchased new in 1994. Back then Kioti was coming into the US market and you could pick one up very reasonable. Today, their pricing is about the same as Kubota and Deere which means it makes more sense to go with the tried and true Brands.

Redbusdriver

Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX23S MMM PHD Grapple
Apr 13, 2017
Vancouver WA
After years of abuse and deck rebuilding on a Husky garden tractor I decided to take the plunge on a real tractor. Went to several dealers, looked at all the colors I could find in the area and watched many YouTube videos.

It came down to price, support and convenience features as I have graduated from the ranks of spring chickens and am willing to pay for self mounting fels and the like. Orange won on all counts. I could not find a Kioti dealer within a two state area so while it might be a fine tractor it and any parts & service were unobtainable, so off the list it went.

Last edited: