Anyone attach a landscape rake to FEL?

Eldubya

Equipment
B7800FEL Bck hoe Box scraper Post auger Field rake
Apr 14, 2014
Quadra Island BC
Thinking I'd like to attach my Landscape rake to the front loader somehow. It should be very effective in yanking out the plethora of blackberries we have around here.
I do have a 2" hitch receiver on the top of the bucket.
Has anyone done this before? How well did it work?

anthonyv

Equipment
BX24 BX2200
Jan 24, 2017
SC
Personally I prefer the ratchet rake for clearing out weeds & brush. Works very well in ripping out vines, small trees & underbrush. Also works well to rake & level dirt, gravel drives, etc. Stores easily. To level the gravel drive I use the rake on the FEL & a landscape rake on the 3pt together. The ratchet rake loosens & the landscape rake set at an angle levels & crowns. Noisy as all get out, would recommend some ear protection.

boz1989

Equipment
B2910 fel 60 mmm, Land Pride rb1572
Jun 10, 2015
Portland, MI
I got the idea from here to make an adapter for using 3 point implements on the loader. It's not painted yet, but does work nice.

I had just mowed a vacant lot, and was just cleaning up a little.

Sent from my LGMS330 using Tapatalk

alansz400

Equipment
B7500. FEL, Piranha tooth bar, box scraper, post hole digger, 3 pt. bucket
Oct 26, 2013
Loudonville OHIO
I bought a rear quick hitch and had the local welding shop make a bracket to fit on my quick attach loader. Works great. The hook on top works good for lifting with a chain. I just bought a landscape rake last week and haven't had a chance to try it on the front yet. I use my 3 pt. carry all like forks to load and unload stuff on pallets with the FEL.

beaterboss

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3901, LA525-FEL, BMLX-3164 3pt Blower, 72" Coteck Sno Pusher, 60" Box Blade
Feb 20, 2017
St.Francois,New Brunswick. Canada
Man...I gotta say this is slicker than snot. I have to get away from this site...You guys are going to get me in trouble with my Wife...LOL!!

Southernfarm

Equipment
2014 BX25D
Jun 8, 2016
Southern MB
Thinking I'd like to attach my Landscape rake to the front loader somehow. It should be very effective in yanking out the plethora of blackberries we have around here.
I do have a 2" hitch receiver on the top of the bucket.
Has anyone done this before? How well did it work?
Hmmm, up here in Canada we pay $10 per pint for blackberries. My stomach cringed at the thought of yanking them out. But I know what you mean I had a lot growing wild in NC when I lived there.

Sent from my Z850 using Tapatalk

bandaidmd

Equipment
B2620 w/LA364 FEL ,BH65, ssqa , 1982 B8200E w/BF300FEL
May 19, 2013
Middle of DELMARVA
i dont have a rake but my box blade works great on the front.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk