Wildfire

skeets

Equipment
BX 2360 /B2601
Oct 2, 2009
SW Pa
Son I don't know if its my server or yours but I don't think the site is accepting any emails
Peace
Skeets

TripleR

Equipment
BX2200, BX2660, L5740 HSTC, M8540HDC and some other tractors and equipment
Sep 16, 2011
SE Missouri
This happens from time to time, he has shut it off to catch up or gotten involved in a big project.

85Hokie

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX-25D ,PTB. Under Armor, '90&'92-B7100HST's, '06 BX1850 FEL
Jul 13, 2013
Bedford - VA
This happens from time to time, he has shut it off to catch up or gotten involved in a big project.

I have sent him a few and got em kicked back too, but then he caught back up quickly. His projects would take me years to complete!!!! He makes em look easy, he plans them out so well it looks easy......but we know it isnt!

Last edited:

TripleR

Equipment
BX2200, BX2660, L5740 HSTC, M8540HDC and some other tractors and equipment
Sep 16, 2011
SE Missouri
I have sent him a few and got em kicked back too, but then he caught back up quickly. He projects would take me years to complete!!!! He makes em look easy, he plans them out so well it looks easy......but we know it isnt!
Man ain't that the truth. He did an air ride seat base modification for me some time ago and it looks OEM, going through his website and You Tube, pure artistry.

skeets

Equipment
BX 2360 /B2601
Oct 2, 2009
SW Pa
Well the Dude is an artiest and that's a fact,, I think the thing that amazes me most about him is he does stuff and its like,, what this thing,??, this aint nothing I was just foolin around and came up with this whateverit is
And your right it all looks OEM!

ipz2222

Equipment
L235, bx2670
May 30, 2009
chickamauga ga usa
He's good, he knows it but he's not arrogat, allways encourageing others to try things. Every time I weld, I think of Paul, "I'm going to make this weld better than the last". Doesn't allways work but I have seen improvement. Helping one another, a good motto for life.

Wildfire

Equipment
Kubota L5740 HSTC3 and a Kubota ZG222Z, 2013 BX25D,Custom Toyota fork lift.
Hi everyone. It's been crazy busy on this end the last few months. For anyone that has been watching our YouTube videos you'll know what I'm talking about. We've been doing some work on the rear portion of our property and it's been going great. Ran into a few snags but got them worked out. All the mods that I did on the BX25D not only worked out great but they actually exceeded all my expectations. They made the working of the tractor so much more enjoyable. We spent about six weeks off and on doing the project and we are very pleased with the results. We did seven videos on the project and two more videos on a rock we had to deal with. We now have much more parking room and also it's very clean looking back there now.

Seeing the property project is completed I spent the best part of yesterday cleaning and detailing the two tractors. They won't be needed anymore this summer so they'll go back to their stables now. The BX has 96 hours on it and the 5740 now has 206. They both worked perfectly for us duing this project and are now back looking like new again.

I'd like to say thank you for your kind words on my work. It's really just what I do. Nothing more nothing less. When my dad was living he would always say " if it's worth doing then it's worth doing well". I try and live by those words. Even when I'm doing a project I always ask myself two question. The first question is, Would dad approve? and the second question is, do this look like a factory install? If I think the answer is yes to both questions then I feel good about the project.

As for the private messaging. Yes there are times I do turn it off on the fourms. I get an adverage of 800 emails a week. Yes some are spam, some are questions on just about everything so to get a break from them and to catch up I'll turn them off. As for this site I haven't turned the PM's off in months so I'm not sure what's happening there. Must be the site itself.

Thanks again for your concerns and nice comments. They are very much appreciated. When things settle down on this end I'll be back boring you all with the latest tractor mods and you'll all be saying " we didn't know how good we had it when he wasn't posting" :D

Have a great summer everyone. Be safe out there.

Bank Walker

Equipment
BX25D.
Aug 27, 2014
Tn
Well I guess it is official. I bought a new BX25D with all the fixins. After looking at all of Wildfire's videos and searching all the local tractor dealer's inventory, I choose to buy a BX25D. I admit that all the mods look great and thanks for making my decision a little easier. I bought the tractor, loader, backhoe, thumb, tiller, belly mower, forks, box blade and post hole digger. I would like to have a grapple for later projects but I have yet to find a price for the grapple kit. I would also like some of the mods on my tractor. Hopefully it will be delivered this Friday. I also bought a large 12x30 storage building to keep it nice and dry that is supposed to arrive Friday morning.

85Hokie

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX-25D ,PTB. Under Armor, '90&'92-B7100HST's, '06 BX1850 FEL
Jul 13, 2013
Bedford - VA
Well I guess it is official. I bought a new BX25D with all the fixins. After looking at all of Wildfire's videos and searching all the local tractor dealer's inventory, I choose to buy a BX25D. I admit that all the mods look great and thanks for making my decision a little easier. I bought the tractor, loader, backhoe, thumb, tiller, belly mower, forks, box blade and post hole digger. I would like to have a grapple for later projects but I have yet to find a price for the grapple kit. I would also like some of the mods on my tractor. Hopefully it will be delivered this Friday. I also bought a large 12x30 storage building to keep it nice and dry that is supposed to arrive Friday morning.

Dayummmmmm...............you been printing money again???:D:D:D...

you will love that little guy - and hang here for more goodies - these guys here will educate you on all the tricks!!

congrats and have fun!!!:)

Bank Walker

Equipment
BX25D.
Aug 27, 2014
Tn
NO, I HAVE NO KNOWLEDGE OF ANY MONEY PRINTING. Haha
But, when I paid for the building I asked how much it would be delivered, and levelled, CASH. He dropped the price. I have bought three from him in the last year so I think I got a total of about 45% off the retail price of the building. I plan to set it up with a lean too on each side to store the implements out of the weather. I guess this little tractor is my midlife crisis spending. I need it a little, want it a lot. I already have 30+ projects that I can do with this little beast. I think it is going to make my projects so much easier and faster.