Introducing Premium, Lifetime and Vendor Memberships!

Eric McCarthy

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kubota B6100E
Dec 21, 2009
Richmond Va
Got mine today, scratching my head as to why they came from Issaquah, WA but atleast they are here.

Still no idea what I'm going to stick them on...

lreops

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3400DT W/ LA463 FEL and L235DT W/ BF400 Loader
Dec 26, 2011
Rising Sun, Maryland
Although the stickers are very nice. I would have thought that they would prominently display the www address for the masses to learn of this great site.
That was my first thought also when I got mine. Maybe with the second edition.

Ron

Tx Jim

Lifetime Member

Equipment
M7040 HDC-1,JD 4255,Ford 6700
Apr 30, 2013
Coyote Flats,Texas
I thought that my LIFTIME MEMBERSHIP was supposed to reduce the ads. Seems like there is as many as before and they all slow down the computer.
I thought there would be less ads also and my computer would speed up. I hate commercials!!!!!!! I can't see any difference in the amount of ads since I spent the $40 for a Lifetime Membership. And if I wanted to see a JD ad I'd got to a JD website.

lreops

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3400DT W/ LA463 FEL and L235DT W/ BF400 Loader
Dec 26, 2011
Rising Sun, Maryland

I experienced a noticeable lack of advertisements with the up grade. If you have concerns or questions about it, try to PM Mr. K for an explanation.

Ron

Mr. K

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 14, 2009
www.orangetractortalks.com
Hello there Jim, I appreciate you posting your concerns. I think some of them may have already been addressed/explained in this earlier post of mine when Ron stated similar thoughts:

http://www.orangetractortalks.com/forums/showthread.php?p=83196#post83196

If you are still not satisfied with the benefits that Lifetime Membership provides, we'd be happy to issue a refund to you, no hard feelings. Just PM me privately if you would like to pursue that option.

Tx Jim

Lifetime Member

Equipment
M7040 HDC-1,JD 4255,Ford 6700
Apr 30, 2013
Coyote Flats,Texas
I see no need for a PM. I was just under the impression that there would be a lot less ads. I have no problem contributing to the operation of this website as there are ultimately no free rides. Evidently JD must be worried about Kubota infringing on their sales or they wouldn't be advertising on a strictly ORANGE forum. If you could address the other thing I emailed you about I would be a Happy,Happy Camper.
Jim

Last edited:

Tooljunkie

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L1501,home built carry all, mini plow blade.
May 13, 2014
Lac Du Bonnet, Manitoba,Canada
Only joined site a couple weeks ago, tempted to donate
As 40 seems fair for access to a wealth of
Knowledge. But, i dont do paypal. One attempted
Scam is enough for me. Any other options
Im game. Thanks for reading.

Frank

Mr. K

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 14, 2009
www.orangetractortalks.com
Hey Frank,

Everyone is always welcome to full access to all of the helpful knowledge, wisdom and advice on OTT 100% free of charge. If you are interested in ways to support the site with a bit of financial backing, that does not involve PayPal, I've sent you a private message (PM) that covers some details.

In either case, welcome to the site and thank you for taking part!

CaveCreekRay

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3800 HST, KingKutter box scraper, KingKutter 66" rake, County Pride Subsoiler
Jul 11, 2014
Cave Creek, AZ
A big THANK YOU to Mr K.

As a former moderator, I know how much time goes into a good website.

We used vBulletin as well and folks, its the best platform out there and doesn't come cheap. Every year the Moderators for this board have to renew their license for another year. Every time you click a link, think of the Mods because there are some annoying web platforms out there -and this one isn't!

This kind of on-line community is extremely valuable to Kubota ownwers world wide. If your tractor just went out of warranty, you have load of people willing to help you resolve your problem. This could save you a bunch of money, far more than the price of a years membership.

For those, 3 hours from the closest dealer, the members here represent quick
access to experience and problem solving. Same thing for new owners who have a dealer just up the road. Providing that access costs somebody for the licensing fees, and the web hosting fees. The hours spent on moderation and problem solving come free.

If you are just checking on for a quick question, by all means! But, if you'd like to see this awesome resource continue to grow and increase in experience and knowledge, think about supporting it. Every current member, and all those who aren't but stop on for an occasional look or question, will really appreciate it. Or, put another way...

What would it be like to not have this site available?

Keep up the awesome work! :)