Where are the drain plugs for.....

B7100HST

Oct 21, 2009
Idaho
Can anyone tell me where the drain and fill plugs are for the 3-point lift on a B7100 HST? Can anyone tell me how many gallons of fluid I'll loose when I drain it? Anything else I need to know ? I'm changing the pickup screen as detailed in the lead thread. Thanks in advance!! :confused:

handyman

Equipment
Kubota B7100HST-E
Sep 18, 2009
Dayton,Tn.
Go to articles page look on right side of list scroll down to servicing hydraulic screen I beleive this will answer your question or at least help you service dept vic I beleive wrote this.

Theekillerbee

Jun 28, 2009
Pleasant View UT, USA
The drain plugs are usually at the back of the transmission, but may be near the rear tires. My B8200 has 2 of them, but only one needs to be removed for proper drain of the tranny/3pt (it is just one big hydraulic reservoir). I can't remember on the B7100 if you need to remove both of the lower drain plugs to get all the oil out. I'm also not sure of the exact quantity of oil, but it is likely around 3 gallons. I just buy a 5 gallon pail when I change my fluid. The fill port is located on top of the transmission housing, probably under the seat on your model, it is near the dipstick.

You can check here for an online owners manual.