if i ever wanted to add a loader to my bx2350?

ad356

May 17, 2019
north java ny
i was thinking maybe some at some point after this tractor is fully paid off i might want to have a loader added. is it economically viable to do so or is it pretty much a must that you have to trade it in on another tractor? i think a loader might be useful but i bought this tractor used and it came with some things i wanted..... i also could not justify the cost of a brand new tractor WITH loader..... kind of pricey to pay for all at once.

ipz2222

Equipment
L235, bx2670
May 30, 2009
chickamauga ga usa
Bush Hog Co makes add on fel's for Kubota's. I bought one for my bx 2200. It was a fairly easy install. You may have to buy one from a dealer.

08quadram

Equipment
bx2350d; Taylor Way 48" tiller; Farm King 50" snow blower
Apr 28, 2014
strawberry point, ia
I have a Bx2350 and it has a Woods loader on it. Probably as well built as OEM. They still make the same loader

ad356

May 17, 2019
north java ny
the whole trade in for a tractor with a loader is likely the dealer sales pitch. the snowblower i have is a meteor i think a blade or loader on the front would be a nice complement for lighter snow removal. what is the approx cost of a loader?

i might also want to put a loader to use for my yearly coal delivery. i heat my house with anthracite coal as it is cheaper then most other options. right now i use barrels for coal delivery. i have the coal dumped on a tarp and then i load it bucket by bucket into 55 gallon barrels on the porch. its a time consuming pain in the rear but has been the most cost effective option. i think i might want to get setup with a proper coal bin and then use a FEL to move into the coal bin.

wgator

Equipment
L4701HST, FEL and other stuff.
Jul 28, 2018
NC
Check out THIS LINK for Everything Attachments one manufactured by Ansung in S. Korea. Currently list as out of stock presently. Has good specs, dual curl cylinders and is $2,250.00.

Jpatrick

Equipment
BX1850, L210, Various 3 point implements
Apr 4, 2017
Buckingham, Pa
Does your tractor have a loader valve? If so, you should be able to get a loader from the dealer for around $3k installed. If you don't have the valve, it's going to be a lot more.

PaulL

Equipment
B2601
Jul 17, 2017
NZ
I thought all BX2350s came with loader valve.

Mine did, I bought the machine cheap from an auction site, it's had a reasonably hard life. I then put a new loader on it, as they were very hard to source second hand. The BX2370 model loaders fit fine, and I've had no issues.

Having said that, I think it was the wrong decision. I'm getting close to wanting to upgrade, and I've realised that a 15 year old tractor with a 2 year old loader is still a 15 year old tractor. I'll never get the money back on the loader. It's not the end of the world, I've had a lot of use out of it. But ultimately i think I would have been better to either trade for a machine that already had a loader (where the loader was the same age as the machine), or to move to a new machine with a new loader.

ad356

May 17, 2019
north java ny
i really didnt want owe on a machine for the next 84 months. that's a long time, allot can change. at the rate im saving money i will have my BX2350 paid off in a few months, im just going to pay it off in one big payment (of course im making installments until i have that lump sum). if i bought new i would be paying on it for a long, long time.

the used machine made sense to me. heated cab, barely used 54" mower (mower is a 9/10 really nice), a rear meteor snowblower, and only 400 hours on the tractor. it has a ton of life left and to set something up like that new is 20-25K.NOT CHEAP

i also dont think much has changed that really matters between the older BX series and the latest. its the same engines and similar transmission. it will mow and operate implements exactly the same when it comes to power and performance. the biggest differences are ergonomics, fit/finish, and convenience.

i just wanted a solid machine that i could realistically pay off fairly quickly. a machine with lower hours, a solid deck, and a decent snowblower.