"Cheesy Goodness"

CaveCreekRay

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3800 HST, KingKutter box scraper, KingKutter 66" rake, County Pride Subsoiler
Jul 11, 2014
Cave Creek, AZ
Hokie,

DO NOT WATCH ANY OF THE COWBOY COOKS OTHER LINKS. ESPECIALLY THE ONE ON CHICKEN FRIED STEAK AND GRAVY WITH SPARKLIN' TATERS, RANCH BEANS AND FRUIT TARTS FOR DESSERT.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

(LOL...)

SidecarFlip

Banned

Equipment
M9000HDCC3, M9000HD, Kubota GS850 Sidekick
Oct 28, 2018
USA
How to cook rattlesnake in a cast iron skillet. Think I'll pass.

Ping

Equipment
BX2370-1
Dec 25, 2018
Troy, Ohio
I'm licking the keyboard now......
looks mighty fine!
Just an FYI.....
I fixed up a batch of his Beef Chimichangas the other night. Between the wife and I there weren't any leftovers when we got done!
His recipes ain't doin my diet any good.
Regards,

CaveCreekRay

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3800 HST, KingKutter box scraper, KingKutter 66" rake, County Pride Subsoiler
Jul 11, 2014
Cave Creek, AZ
Ping,

Before I got married, I hated Mexican food. Thought it all had loads of chili powder on it.

One of my missile crew members was a great cook and told us all to pony up $5 for supplies because he was gonna make Chimichangas on our next alert. I was running the site while they made lunch and ate up in the kitchen so I was the last one to eat. They were KILLER and I discovered how wonderful sour creme was in cooling down toastier food. I am halfway through my chimi and we get an alert that the launch duct has propellant vapors setting off our equipment. It's either a bad sensor or a really bad problem: a fuel leak.

They guys run the checklist which has them don Mine Safety Appliance breathing masks and they go up with a detector to sample exhaust from the silo. Halfway to the vent, I hear on radio, "OH MY GOD! THAT SMELL IS HORRIBLE!" I am thinking they are smelling hydrazine vapors which will kill you. Turns out, one of the guys burped his lunch vapor into the rubber mask. The combination was nasty.

There was no fuel leak. It was a bad sensor. But I had a new favorite food!!!